The Master and The Cloak Man

Comenzar desde el principio

"We tried to attack him, and able to make scratches on his body, but it's not enough." Gray hissed. "No, you all did the best." Lucy smiled, reassure them.

"Wendy, Gajeel, Natsu and Laxus and then everyone. Use the seeds. Erza and the other please support us with offense after that, as the dragon slayers build their energy and going to roar at him. I will help you too." Erza, And the other nodded.

"No use." The Master said.

"We'll see!" Natsu and Lucy said.

"Ice Make: Lance!" Gray go first extends his hands and spike like ice lances fly toward The Master but the magic just turn and passing him. "Shit!" He yelled.

"Juvia's turn!" Juvia run toward the man. "Water Slicer! Water Cane!" She use her magic, many water blades flying toward the man and she use water whip, try to smack him. But the water only pass him and her whip only wetting his face, makes him angry and disgust.

"You bitch.." Master chanting the spell and Juvia become scared. "Move! Requip: Adamantine Armor!" Erza step forward infront of Juvia and defend themselves as black ball energy launched to them. "Requip: Black Wing Armor!" Erza quickly change into her black armor with wings like bat behind her. This armor can make her has an ability to fly for short distance. She charge forward and she tried to attack him, only her sword being held with one hand and shattering in pieces. "What?!" Erza requip back into her Heart Kreuz Armor and jumped back.

"Erza, we attack him together!" Lily transform into his big self. "Me too!" Lisanna exclaimed. She turn into half cat. She only has cat's paws, tail, ears and cat figured clothes.

"We must attack him at once!" Levy said.

"Water Nebula!" Juvia creates many columns of water and rotate to each other, pushing toward the enemy.

"Requip: Lightning Empress Armor." Erza transform herself into her armor. Erza's hair is styled in tangle buns on top of her head and two swords with cross shaped hand guards getting large near the edges. "Photon Slicer!" A large blast realised from her swords as she crossed her swords toward the Master.

"Ice Make: Ice Bringer!" Gray makes two ice swords in his hands and charge with the other.

They attacked the Master at once, as Levy use her solid magic to make flames and attack him too. The Master shocked of the large amount of Magic and he barely dodge them all because of losing alittle his magic. He's mad and black aura spread our from him, throwing all of Fairy members near Natsu and the other. "Haa!" Lucy jumped toward him as the aura spread and everyone thrown back. "Ten yo, ware ni chikara o kashite!" Lucy's fists and foots glowing as the light engulfs them. She punch, kick and attack him. But it's not just usual kick. As she touch him, the impact makes the light sparking like small booms and it's more powerful than her attack to Lia. As she already attacked him for so long, she jumped back and the light disappeared. The Master seems to be very angry by now.

"Just a bug, don't ever try to makes me angry!!" He chanted something that seems to be Hadōshiki again.

"Hadōshiki spell. One time is already used much energy, he do two and three times. His magic will not that much for the next attack." her eyes glowing golden as Lucy confirmed.

"Hikare, Hoshi Tekkai!" Lucy exclaimed as the invisible light protect them from Hadōshiki. "There's no way you can use that shield to protect yourselves. After what you did last time was the same!" The Master yelled. He think no shield will stand against Hadōshiki. Even Lucy, like the last time she got bad injures.

Lucy just smirk as the dark engulfs them. The Master smirked and laughed darkly to see Lucy and the other sink in the darkness. But as the dark pulse disappeared, the light become to be seen from their place. And there, Lucy and the other protected by the shield. "See?" Lucy mocked.