Finally I Found You

"Here." Natsu stops at the entrance of a cave. "It's been around one week since she lives here." Gajeel said.

"Lucy is right in here, huh?" Erza stopped her way besides Natsu. "Are you ready, guys?" She yelled. "Ou!!!"

"I'm all fired up" Natsu yelled and they started to run toward the castle where Zeref and Lucy are, without realizing someone was watching at them from far away.

--------------

We climbed up for a long time but where is Lucy!?" Gray said in the middle of his breath. Now they arrived in a weird big room where there is only has so many poison plants even giant poison plants. "Stop right there!" Suddenly a woman's voice can be heard from all the corner of the room. "this voice is..." Wendy sniffed around and suddenly the three dragon slayers look up above them.
"Dodge it, everyone!!" They jumped back from their spot and suddenly a big wave of poison melted the earth where they were standing.

"Why are you holding us back," Gajeel looked up to somewhere in a corner.
"Kokuri!!" There was a woman who is standing at the exit.
"I won't let you go any further, for Lucy sama and Zeref sama." Says Kokuri. Her personality became different from before. Her cold and blank eyes looks down at them, saying there's no mercy even for Fairy Tail team.
"Lucy you said? And with Zeref? No matter what happen we must go right now before that guy does something to her!!" Natsu jumped and punched on her face. Kokuri slammed down to the ground and cough blood. "I won't believe it but, do you betrayed us all this time? Do you betrayed Lucy too?" Natsu walked near Kokuri.

"..." Kokuri just stay silent and suddenly a blood rope binded Natsu and he slammed on the ground where Kokuri was. "Ice make..." Kokuri peered at her back before she jumped away from Gray, "knives!!" Some flying knives flying toward Natsu now. "Whoa, baka! Wait! Oi!!" And he barely dodged it all. "Did cha wanna fight with me, ah!?"
"What is it, block head?" As they keep bumping their heads each other, a big leaf slammed them down. "Gaah!!"

"You useless!! Requip: Heaven Wheels Armor!" Erza summoned her swords and aimed them all at Kokuri. "So easy." But Kokuri dodged them all. And in Kokuri's turn, she threw some poisoned thorns at all of them. Gajeel and Gray soon made a shield to protect someone near them. Erza uses her shield but Wendy was too far from all of them and she was stabbed on her left foot and her hands. "Wendy!!" Charle yelled as she see Wendy collapse because of lost balance.

"Wendy!" Everyone runs to her. "Please stop this already, Kokuri san..." Wendy says weakly. "Stop talking! Juvia will heal you with all my best!" Juvia uses her water magic and started healing Wendy.
"Don't command me. What do you know about me?" Kokuri said coldy from the top.
"Maybe... Maybe we all don't know about you, but we at least know Lucy san. Lucy san won't be happy with you doing this." Kokuri flinched at it and suddenly Gajeel attacked her from behind, "Getcha." He grinned.

"Gajeel!!" They yelled angrily
"What? With this we can be sure we are safe for now, right? And it's not like i kill her."
"It's... Okay." Kokuri whispered.
"I am your enemy, so it's true that you can't have a pity on your enemy." She leaned on the nearest tree.
"I'm very sorry, everyone." She cried.
"I betrayed you guys, i even betrayed Lucy..." She sobbed.
They all got silent.
"I was one of Akuma no Kiba guild. I was ordered to be friend with Lucy and i have to bring her to our guild no matter what." She said.
"To awaken Zeref?"
"Yes, but as the time goes, it became so hard for me to do it... I just wanted to be friends with her, and I really wanted a warm family like Fairy Tail. I hope I met you guys before I join Akuma no Kiba..." She cried.
"Kokuri..." Natsu walked toward her.
"But I didn't really know that it would be like this." Natsu noticed that Kokuri is trembling after she said that.
"I back to the guild quickly and only see so many corpses there. And I even saw Lucy..."
"That was-!" Natsu was going to interrupted her
"I WAS HAPPY. Lucy broke my jail and now I am free to follow her, to live with her. That's why even now I live as Lucy's wanted."She smiled bitterly with her blood on her mouth.
"As Lucy's wanted? She was monopolized by Zeref to order you to attack us. How can you say that it's her own will?!" Natsu stomped his right foot one step ahead madly.
"No, hear me. Lucy is-"
"Stop right there, Fairy Tail." Another girl was leaning on the exit door.
"Lu..." Natsu called.
"LUCY SAMA!" Kokuri turned into her exceed form and flies to A black dressed girl.
"Lucy!" Everyone called her. But Lucy eyes was just empty crimson eyes that was looking at them madly.