Once Jin's inside the kitchen, Jungkook turns to Yoongi, the latter of the two having a very displeased look on his face. The youngest smirks, seeming determined to get on his nerves even more. "I think you should at least write a report on this. Just in case word gets out."

General Min's face turns into a scowl. "You're making me write a report over a rule that you're breaking?"

"Exactly."

"Damn brat," the general mumbles under his breath as the prince walked into the kitchen. He turned to the guards. "You two stay put," he orders them, his tone irritated and impatient. "Make sure no one else gets in, also close the damn door when these two leave."

Yanking his hands in his pockets and lifting his head, his eyes meeting Hoseok's, who was just awkwardly standing around. Without another word the general reaches out, grabbing the redhead by the elbow and began pulling him down the hall.

"Yah!" Hoseok exclaims the whole way down the hall, unable to break loose of the other's hold. What the fuck do they feed this shorty? The general drags him into a room, an office. Hoseok finally manages to yank his arm back and stands at the doorway, refusing to enter. "Yah," he exclaims again. "Why the hell am I here?"

General Min sits down on a big black chair with wheels, he turns his computer on and responds without even looking at him. "You heard the prince," he grumbled, "I have to write a fucking report. Meaning I have to take your statement as a witness."

"You could've just told me that instead of dragging me here."

"You probably wouldn't have come if I told you."

This is true, Hoseok says to himself. Being anywhere near the intimidating general was enough for Hoseok to just go running. You do not in any way mess with a guy that can manhandle you to the ground.

Of course, this also means that Hoseok really can't disobey him, despite him wanting to run. He sighed and crosses his arms to lean against the door frame, watches the general with narrowed and annoyed eyes, observing him closely as if he was expecting to be attacked or something.

Yoongi rolls his eyes as if he can read the other's dramatic antics like a book. "Take a seat, Jung Hoseok," he insists. "As long as you cooperate, this should be fast. For you at least."

"Sorry," the redhead retorts in a mocking tone, "But I'm not supposed to be in a room alone with another male." He's got a shit eating grin on his face. "You should know since you're the one who told us we couldn't."

The dark haired man scoffs. "Oh, so now you choose to follow the rules? Didn't seem like you were being such a goody-two-shoes a few minutes ago trying to break into the kitchen."

Hoseok shrugs nonchalantly. "It was an emergency. This isn't. And when I get back to Gyeonghoeru with the others, I'll explain how I so easily broke a rule thanks to the General himself, then all men will follow suit." He narrows his eyes, smirks. "It'll be a fucking party down under."

The general growls and the action makes Hoseok wince but he regains his composure. Yoongi whips out his cellphone, grumbling a "Fine," before dialing a few numbers roughly on his phone. Hoseok could hear it ring before he hears a voice, female, say hello on the other line.

"Hey, princess, get your butt over here as fast as you can." He paused as she said something that Hoseok couldn't hear, "Fine. Please, get your butt over here....thanks."

Hoseok stared completely shell shocked at the general as he put his phone away, "Did you really just have the balls to order the princess around?"

Yoongi sighs in irritation. Jung Hoseok seemed hell-bent on ruining his day. "I don't think how I talk to the princess is any of your concern."