Chapter 21: Foolish heart

Bắt đầu từ đầu

They both grasping their precious breathe after the intense sharing of romantic. Although, it was full of pains and resentments.

(End of Flashback)

***

.
.
.
.

Copter slowly stir the hot choco he made. He taste a little bit, just to check the sweetness of it.

*sniff

He turn back when he heard Kim sniffed. He sees the reddish pointed nose of this man. Like that he is the reindeer of Santa Claus. Kim silently sitting in the chair while wearing a comfortable sweater. His tiring face waves to Copter when the man walks towards him.

“Drink this.” He put down the cup. Then, he move the other chair and take a sit. “Such a silly CEO. You know that you are easily get sick but you kept yourself under the rain.” He scold.

Kim hold the cup of hot choco, just to warm his hand. He keep silent while sipping the drinks.

While the other man look in the glass wall and witnessing the nonstop dropping of those cold precipitation. He smile that made Kim to ask him.

“Are you OK?”

Copter turn his head and sees Kim, wiping his nose. “I love those rain. It reminds me that after the hard times in my life. A sunshine will bloom so bright.”

The solemn voice of Copter, made Kim to feel the agony. He look downward and sees the hot choco is almost a half in the cup. “I am sorry.” A minute passed by before he utter those words.

Copter cover his mouth, just not to make any noise. Kim look at him and sees how Copter trying to stop himself from bursting out his laugh.

“Hey!” Kim exclaim. “I am serious for this. I try to prove but I know you mistaken it.” His low voice slowly fade before he finish. He don’t know if Copter heard the last part or not.

Copter look at him and listen carefully. He let Kim to explain first.

“I really hate Tae. That’s it!” He added. And depend himself.

“I don’t know why you just hate him. But how long are you going to keep hating him? The fact that, you are the only one who’s hurting yourself. Why you just kept your foot in the past?” Copter waited Kim to react but the man was keep avoiding his eyes. “Fine. Let’s skip this.” He utter after realizing that Kim didn’t want to talk about it.

Copter stand and walks towards those mini cabinet. He open one by one. Just like he was searching something.

“What are you doing?” Kim ask when he sees that Copter can’t find what he wants to find.

The last cabinet Copter opened. His face bloom a smile. “Gotcha!” He took and back to Kim.

Kim sees a wrap of biscuits that resting in the table after Copter put it down.