Breakfast Club

10 comments please
***

I walked into the house and it was quiet

I walked into the house and it was quiet. Ooh hopefully they're sleep so I can just go get in the bed and go straight to sleep. I sat my keys and purse down on the table besides the door and walked into the living room. There was toys scattered all around the floor and Word World was playing loudly on the tv. Chris was sound asleep on the couch with Aubree laying on his chest. I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. I started picking up Aubree's toys placing them in the play pin.

This was my first time getting some me time in what seems like forever. I never really paid any attention to it but I guess Chris did so he forced me to get out the house, go pamper myself and leave Aubree with him.

He's been away a lot lately. He's been in the studio, doing shows and promos for his new album. In a matter of a year Chris blew up way more than ever expected so he's been a little absent. I knew this was how things would be, so I'm not upset. I'm happy that Chris actually puts in a big effort.

He tries to fly us out whenever he can, but being that Aubree is still so young I didn't want to be catching flights that frequently. She needs some stability in her life.

When he's home, he's all ours, no distractions what so ever. He's definitely a great dad.

I walked into the kitchen to warm up my leftover dinner. Aubree high chair had macaroni spread around on the tray. I picked it up and dumped it in the trash before grabbing a towel to wipe it down.

"Damnnnn who is that?" I hear Chris say and I start to blush. I turn around to see him walking up to me. He holds me close to his body wrapping his arms around my waist then leans down to kiss my lips. I was trying something new with this pastel rainbow look, I was afraid he wouldn't like it so I just got a wig.

"You actually like it?" I ask looking up at him. "Yeah you look sexy as hell ma" He kisses me again "C'mon let's get a quicky in real fast before Bre wake up" Chris says picking me up placing me onto the counter.

He starts kissing on my neck and tries to pull down my leggings, "I'm on my period" I tell him with a laugh trying to push him away.

"I just gave you head this morning" Chris replies "It came a few hours later" I chuckle.

"C'mon man you wasting time" Chris says pulling me closer to the edge while simultaneously pulling down my leggings and panties. I was actually really sleepy but I'm never one to turn down a quicky so I just went a long with it.

Once we both finished I hoped off the counter and pulled on my panties. I walked over to the pantry and grabbed the disinfectant wipes to wipe down the counters. "Did you enjoy your time to yourself?" Chris asks me grabbing a pack of fruit snacks.