Avenue

"Damn ma you look fine as hell" David says to me as I walk into his bedroom

"Boy whatever" I laugh peeling my TOMS off my feet.

"How was work?" He asks me as I sit down at the foot of the bed and began to unbutton my blouse.

"Long and stressful. I need a nap" I tell him beginning to roll my neck around. David sits down behind me and starts to massage my shoulders. I was just about to ask him to do that it's like he read my mind.

"Want me to run some bath water for you?" He asks me as I take off my shirt.

"What did you do?" I look back at him furrowing my eyebrows. He was being a little too generous.

"I just can't do something nice for my girl?" David laughs, "You said you're stress I'm just tryna help you out."

"Mmh well, maybe later tonight" I tell him. It was only 5 and I know if I take this bath now I will be slumped for the rest of the day. "I know something else that'll relieve stress quickly"

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He then starts kissing my neck.

"You're lucky I'm in the mood" I turn around and kiss his lips, practically pouncing on top of him.

I laid on top of him as we made out for a little bit. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and began to pull it up over his head. He unclasped my bra and I take it off the rest of the way. As we were kissing he unbutton and pulled down my bottoms. I rolled over on the side of him so I could pull them off the rest of the way and he got on top.

***

I laid there in the bath with bubbles all the way up to my neck. This bath was much needed.

"I liked you better on the first date. I shoulda said what's wrong in the first place" I sang aloud as I cleaned my body.

"Bae!" I say aloud. David is in the room playing 2K and he's always so into the game he doesn't pay attention to anything around him. "Yeah?" He shouts back from down the hall. I scrolled through my twitter timeline clinching my phone in my hand tightly trying my best not to drop it in the water.

"Come here!" I yell "Dave!" I sat there for awhile waiting for him to come in but he didn't.

I rolled my eyes and tossed my phone onto the bath rug. I climbed out of the tub and drained all the water out. I wrapped a towel tightly around my body and began to clean out the tub. I picked my phone up from the floor then walked into the bedroom.