Privacy

After work I went straight to the studio. Parish told me she was already there with the girls. I don't know if I'm going to continue to do this dancing thing. If everything goes well I can quit this job and work on my own hours, that'll be life. I stopped at Subway and got me a sandwich and ate my sandwich as I drove.

I didn't have time to eat there because we needed to get straight to work. The other day we just focused on remembering the steps now we have to make sure it's clean before Chris and his people got there.

I was practically zooming down the road trying to get there. I grabbed my bag out the backseat and sped walked inside. I went straight to the back and changed out of my work clothes in my Nike spandex and sports bra.

I tied the laces to my shoes and headed to the studio. I walked through the doors and headed straight to the sound system "Sorry I'm late I got held up at work" I say as I hook my phone up to the speaker.

"Did y'all go over the steps?" I ask them.

"Yeah, I think we got it for the most part"

I grab the remote and head to the front.

"Alright we got an hour before Chris gets here so let's get this right" I press play on the music and turned the volume up all the way. I tossed the remote to Parish who was sitting at the table in the front of the room.  "5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8"

***

"Okay one more time from the top" I say pointing to Parish so she could start the music again. Just as the song came on Chris came through the door with two other guys behind him.

"Welp" I laugh shrugging my shoulders.

"Ugh" The girls exclaimed. I walked over to Chris and gave him a hug. "Hey it's nice to meet you" I say shaking the other two guys hands. As I was staring at them I finally noticed who they were

"Bianca this is Ty and Trey" Chris tells me.

"Oh my god that's Ty Dolla Sign and Trey Songz" I hear one of the girls say.

"They need a few girls for their video I brought them. That's cool?" Chris ask me and I nod my head. They took a seat at the table.

"Wassup y'all" Chris says to them, "So check it out, I'm choosing 5 of y'all for my Privacy video, Trey and Ty are choosing 3 a piece for their own videos. Have fun, do your best but just be yourself"

"Okay girls, do what I taught you" I take a seat on the floor beside the music and started the music with the remote.

The girls started dancing and it just felt good to see my choreography being executed in the way I envisioned it. There was a few girls who were just killing shit and there was others doing the routine but not adding a little more to it that would catch your attention.

As they danced I could hear them talking at the table trying to make sure they weren't picking the same people.

"B can you play the song again. Just tryna make sure we chose the right people" Chris tells me. "Okay" I start the song again and they get in their positions to start from the top.

Once they finished, Chris pointed out his 5, Trey chose his 3 and Ty picked his 3.

"Alright one more time from the top ladies" I say starting the song.

"Wait Bianca can you do the dance with them?" Ty asks me.

"Umm, you sure?" I ask and he nods his head and so does the others. I shrug my shoulders and get up taking my position in the front of the girls.