Hands

"Singer/Rapper Chris Brown and rapper Dave East have been arrested after police were called to break up a violent altercation between the two last night at a club. A few days ago Dave was in a interview and he basically said fuck both Chris and his ex girlfriend who is now Chris' baby mama. That definitely didn't sit too well with Chris so he took to twitter" DJ Akademic speaks.

"After watching clips from the fight, I will definitely say when will these rappers learn to stop fucking with Chris Brown

"After watching clips from the fight, I will definitely say when will these rappers learn to stop fucking with Chris Brown. Dave East definitely didn't go out like a punk though but Chris took the W" DJ Akademics laugh.

"Yes I know Joyce...Okay...Yeah...I'll tell him to call you whenever he gets here" I tell Chris' mom before we say our goodbyes and hang up the phone. It was almost 4' o clock and I was up sitting on the couch calling Chris' friends trying to figure out what was going on and where he was.

"You good?" Parish asks me.

"I wasn't even with them I was at the house I didn't feel like going out tonight" I tell her.

"He made sure your ass was tired he knew he was gon pull up on David" Parish laughs "They were really throwing them bitches like that shit was hard to watch. Have you heard anything?"

"No. None of his ugly ass friends picking up the damn phone. I'm tired as hell I was finna go to sleep and then this happens. It's been 5 fucking hours you mean to tell me no one can answer the phone?"

"Girl just go to bed, Chris is fine" Parish replies

"I just need to hear something from-" I was about to finish my sentence but then Chris walked through the door with his friends behind him.

"This ugly ass nigga just waltzed through the door I'll call you later" I tell Parish hanging up the phone before she could even respond.

"I should beat your ass" I say getting off the couch walking over to Chris. "Why did you do that? I told you he wasn't worth it!"

"And none of y'all asses can answer the damn phone? I called every one of y'all like 5 times!" I yell at his little entourage.

"I told them not to pick up" Chris replies. He finally turns towards me and I could see the gash on his chin.

"Look at your fucking face Chris!" I reply placing my hand under his chin, moving his head around trying to get a good look at the nasty ass gash.

"Damn she really do act like she yo mama" His friend Mike jokes and they all laugh "I told y'all she was gonna treat my ass" Chris laughs shaking his head.

"Lemme change and I'll be ready" Chris says walking over to the stairs. "Where are you going?" I ask following behind him.

"I got some errands to run"

"No you don't. You was just at the police station. Sit down, go to bed." I reply as I followed him into the bedroom. He changes out his jeans into a pair of sweatpants.