"Morning"

Awesome...Lol...thanks for the Comments...I Liked the one which said :please don't let the babies be Craniopagus!(I think it's called like that) or worst! D:(By: NalaShadowHunter) After I asked Her what it was, I Googled it! Don't worry the babies Won't be Craniopagus... Yeah i learnt a New word today Craniopagus! Craniopagus! LMAO...It's A Sad thing for babies to have, tho!

P.S. Please Click on The External Link!! This is my sister's Stury Comment and Vote Please...She Is Really Good and Her Story iS Awesome...Also She Just Started Lol...Her First Time Writing...Like EVER!

Anyways...here is the next Chapter

~RavenDarlin~

Chapter 16

I got up the next morning, and I had the strangest dream, Charming said that Phil was his brother...Weird! I rushed downstairs...Well Slowly got up and slowly walked downstairs with my big belly infront of me. "Van! Guess what?"

"Okay make up your mind, It's either, Van or Charming!" He said coming around the island to give me a little peck on the forehead.

"Both!" I said "So anyways, What I wanted to tell you was, I had this really weird dream...You told me that Philo was your brother...Weird Huh?" i asked him giving him a little giggle.

"Yeah..Well that ain't a dream..." He said seriously.

"Your joking!"

"No Serious!"

"I Honestly can't distinguish your serious face, from your fake serious face, which one is it?"

"I'm Serious,"

"So...AHHH!!!" I yelled in pain, my stomach hurt a little...okay alot. Charming rushed to my side in an instant and held me on my shoulders.

"Babe, are you ok?"

"Yes!" I reassured me, I strechted my arms out trying to reach his back.

"You sure?" A concerned tone in his voice.

"Yes, I'm sure, just get me to that sit over there!" I pointed in the corner where a table chair was sitting in the corner. I slowly, but progressively walked over to the chair, making sure I took my time to have a sit, my but finally connect with the chair.

"Ugh! Raven you freaked scared me, what the heck are you doing out of bed anyways!"

"I wanted to tell you something..."

"It could have waited, i'm sure!" He told me. "What was it that was so important that you put your baby and yourself at risk?"

"I already told you," I smiled slowly progressed on my face, that smile then turned into a grin. Charming rolled his eyes and started making breakfast.

"Now, i will have to find a way for you to go upstairs without your feet touching the ground, Dr. Sanchez told me that you needed alot of rest!"

"Oh, i'll be fine!"

"You will, but the baby will not!" He snapped, an eerie moment of silence occured. it was the first time Charming got mad at me...at anything a matter of factly. I felt a surge of pain ruin through my chest, but it passed just as quick as it came, It was soon over powered my embarrassment. I slowly lowered my head in shame. "I'm sorry!" He said to me with his back turned. I got angry again, and I didn't feel like talking to him. He turned to face me and I crossed my arms, pouted and looked the other way. "Ugh, Raven you're being childish right now!"

"Haven't it ever accord to you that i'm still a child?"

"Well if you put it that way, then i'm a pedophile!" He turned his head back to face the wall behind the sink. I thought about what he said, and then i realized how disgusting it sounded, after about a couple of deafening silence, I had to say something.