"Mr. Van Der wiel Who?"

Thanks Alot For The comments, Votes and being a fan, I'll try to make this chapter a bit exciting, thanks Alot

~RavenDarlin~

Chapter 4

I Smiled, but what does that mean? I Mean I Know it means he will see me tomorrow...well duh i have school tomorrow! But does that mean he still likes me?

I walked out of the hallway clutching my books in hand. I got to the principles office and I waited outside. Hmm...Wow he is really much sexier in the light, 'Raven, SHUT UP, remember he is a teacher and you are technically almost 17, but that's still wrong, he'll be raping you!' I sighed in defeat, my mind was right!

'No it's not, What's Love is Love the damn Law ain't suppose to stop that, and who cares about the age difference, his only...21?' Oh gosh I Just remembered he didn't know his age, 'Well that;'s because you don't know him that well, you tweo didn't have the time to talk...So How do you love him? You know nothing about him,'

"Ms Anderson?" The prinicple popped her head out of her office door. I got up and walked in the door, it was unbelieveably, pretty.

"Morning, Ms Donna," I handed her the slip of paper, and she just said okay and sent me away. Hmm...funny, i swear she would ask me a few questions, or would want to ask me a few Questions.

"Waiting for something?" She looked annoyed, I hated that Woman!

"No mam," Then I turned and left.

***

"So what was all that about Today?" Melissa Asked on our way to the mall. I had no money, But Melissa did.

"Like you didn't know, it's your fault, I think he saw the text you sent me!"

"You know you should be more careful about reading text in class,"

"You shouldn't have sent it to me,"

"Well you shouldn't have looked at it!"

***

We were finally done with shopping and Melissa was hungry and I was tired, I hated shopping, I just don't understand what's so exciting about that.

"Let's go for lunch...in the mall, i don't feel like walking any further,"

"In the mall? You know how i feel about other people's food,"

"Oh Yeah...anyway, let's go, I want a ham burger," I rolled my eyes.

We walked to the cafeteria and I sat down while she went to get our food, I just wanted chips and a coke. I looked around the room. I haven't been to the mall in...ages, and it feels like a new place...

Suddenly my heart skipped a beat, in sadness"Mr. Van Der Wiel and Ms. Donna," The Wierd Surname Chick. What were they doing to gether? What is she doing with my man? Wait...what the heck am I saying? I wanted to look away, but i had to see, i had to look. They were talking and laughing and smiling and...touching, well atleast SHE was. He didn't look interested...or maybe it was just my jealousy.

Melissa walked over in that instant, "What are you looking at?" She gasped "What the freak is she doing with you man?" She turned to me "Who's that anyway?" She looked closer. "The Damn Principle, his screwing the damn principle? he sickens me, look Raven i have no idea what you see in that man, his just a boy," I looked at her puzzled.

"What the heck do you mean? You're the one who wants us to be together,"

"right...but i know you want him,"

"Nice, you read feeling too,"

"Ugh," she rolled her eyes at them "Let's go, i can't stand to watch your man get close to our prinicple...oh look here's Phil," There he was, the sadness and pain in my heart lefted a bit, I still had a chance with a guy. He was standing right next to them.