"Yes!"

Chapter 13

"You know, some teenagers, in your situation would be happy there motherdied, they would no longer have them breathing down there backs!" Charming said, I know he was trying to lighten the mood at my parents house, but I just wasn't buying it.

"I like my mother breathing down my neck!" I told him a matter of factly.

"I'm sorry!" he apologized, he didn't need to and i didn't feel like telling him. My mother would not be there to see her grandchild, and i feel like it's all my fault.

"I have to tell my dad," I told Charming, I have no idea how he would take it, but I had to tell him, I had to share some joy...i think.

"If you want, remember, i'm always there for you!" i sighed and got up from the couch that I was sitting on and walked upstairs to the balcony where my dad sat. He was looking over the small garden that my mother had nutured herself. It was the first time I had notice how beautiful it was. She always begged me to come help her out in it, but I always blew her off, now i regret that.

My father sat there, just staring out in space, he must have shedded all of his tears already. He didn't even budge when i walked into the room.

"Dad," I shook him a little. he did not move, "Dad!" I yelled, he still did not move. I started hyperventilationg. NO! NO! not him too! I can't handle this. "DAD!" I yelled again, and agin, tears started strolling down my cheek. Charming busted into the room, frantically.

"What, What's wrong?" he asked.

I pointed to my dad, crying, "He's not moving," i said. What was wrong with me? Everyone I love just isn't responding to me. "he's not moving," I sobbed again. Charming came around and he waved his hands in his face. My dad didn't blink not once. The love of his life is dead, what else could he leave for? The only reason i could think that he wasn't completely shut down, was because of me.

"he's in a trans Raven, he might wake up!" Charming reassured me.

We called the hospital and they came for my dad, before he left i whispered to him, "Dad, I know you can hear me....I love you, and...I'm pregnant." And they took him away. I've been waiting a long tome to tell someone, now the people I want to tell are just going mad.

I sobbed even more, "You are not going to go mad on me too right?" Charming came up around me and held me around my waist. He was right, I couldn't, I have a baby inside me growing and i need to be strong.

For the past few days, i didn't go school and I wasn't planning on going school. The funeral for my mother was pretty short and too the point. I had no idea how to prepare a funeral and with my dad gone, i had no help, but thankfully i had Charming and he took care of everything...'i'm going to love him even more'.

***

right after the funeral, after everyone said there good byes to my mother and we buried her, we were on our way back home, at his place. "Raven, we have to get our head straight right now," he said to me, i didn't feel like paying attention, but the cool air that was blowing on my feet was making it hard for me to slip away into deep thoughts.

We passed his place and i looked at him puzzled. "Where are you taking me Charming? I don't feel like going anywhere right now, I just want to go home and sleep!" I told him, getting a little angry. right now, happiness was no where on my mind. He sighed and then he turned to me.

"You need a break, and i'm going to give you a break, this pass month has been really difficult for you,"

"Yeah, well thanks for caring, did i tell you how much i love you? No?....then I love you" I said rambling on. "But i just want to go home right now! Please!" i begged him, a nice nap would do me great. I've missed a bunch of school, and it's going to be difficult for me to keep up.