final chapter

Okay time to update...this has been long outdated...I have wanted to start another tory...but I can't have three stories in the making...it's hopless.. i can't even handle too...anyway..here is the last chapter of this one! I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 20

I drove home to give my dad a quick visit. I knocked on the door twice. He took a while to open the door, I breathed in a deep breath and I looking around. Today, semed like a new day to me, It seemed like a new chapter in my life, a new chapter that I have just begun to write. Now, i'm no longer sad, no longer shy, no longer just Raven, but Now Mrs Raven Van Der Wiel, a wife, a mother, a care giver, a wife.....

Door white door which had just been newly painted opened. My dad appeared from the door, a huge smile on his face, "Daughter," he said, i smiled at him and a i steeped in, the twins and Taz were with there dad spending a wonderful time with him.

I stepped into the living room and Mrs Sanchez sat on the couch seeping something from a mug. "Mrs. Lucy?" I asked. I was a bit surprised, i did not expect to see her there. As far as a i knew she only knew my father the time she visit him in the hospital when he was sick and she only spoke to him when he had just woken up. my glided next to her and had a sit, he streched his hands over a shoulder and now, his actions told me otherwise. They knew each other more than I had originally thought.

I looked at the quizzically; back anf forth from my dad to lucy. "Hey, is there something going on between you too?" A huge grin spreaded across my fathers face. he was so handsome when he smiled. He no longer looked lonely, he no longer looked sad, he was his old self again and I loved it....I missed it.

"Umm, Raven" Ms. Lucy started to say, "We were hoping to live this for later, but now you caught us!" She said

"Your dad and I are going to get married...now I no it's early but i don't think our spouses would want us to be lonely!" I this point I would have gotten angry, but for some reason, I was a happy.

"When's the wedding?" I asked.

.......A matchmaker.

***

Melissa found her ending, her lovely ending. She wanted to Marry Chace, but her dad didn't approve, he thought it was too early.

Chace, however was in no rush so he didn't push the matter further, he wanted to love Melissa, and in other to do that he was to agree with her dad and Melissa, so he said nothing. Melissa and Chace never spelt together although Melissa pushed him too. "Let's wait..." he kept saying, he wasn't like the others, he respected women...an that made Melissa love him more.

Finally, after about an entire year of pressure from Melissa, her dad finally gave in, Melissa and Chace Finally Got married.

***

In the End, my babies are doing great, and My husband is doing his best...with diaper dutties. I love him, to death and I have and never will have regrets in marrying him. Not today not never.

And So our life story begins......