Reader X Tyrion Lannister - As Yet Untitled

Start from the beginning

*Time Skip*

"Good afternoon," you smiled, pressing a kiss to your husband's cheek and sitting yourself on the end of your bed.

"Aren't you supposed to be with my sister?" he asked you, turning to you with a smile.

"I got out early, I was injured," you told him softly, holing up your finger to him and wiggling it with a chuckle. "Plus," you added, shifting to sit more comfortably on the bed, "I'd much rather spend time with you,"

He chuckled at your words, it was not often that you got to spend time with your husband, not since you had moved to the capital from Casterly Rock, and you quiet missed listening to him tell you stories. He had so many little tales to tell that you would often spend whole days sitting beside him with your head on his shoulder and a smile on your lips. "I have quite missed you," he murmured, slipping from his seat and moving to stand between your knees.

"You're always so busy," you muttered, pouting until he pressed a kiss to your lips, his hand lingering on your cheek as he pulled away.

"Once my father joins us in King's Landing we will have all the time in the world," he told you softly and you nodded slightly.

"And how long will that take exactly?" you asked him, raising your eyebrows at him and chuckling when he sent you a small playful glare.

"It depends how long it takes him to defeat the Stark boy," he answered, patting your knee lightly before moving away, "It shouldn't be much longer."

You hummed for a moment, shifting yourself higher up the bed and laying back to rest your head on the pillow. "I met Lady Sansa today," you murmured, hearing Tyrion shuffle in his seat as he turned to look at you, though your eyes remained fixed on the ceiling. "Poor things been through so much already and she doesn't know what she's got coming for her, marrying him," you added and he let out a sigh.

"You must not say such things, he is the King, and she is the daughter of a traitor." You growled at Tyrion's words, sitting back up.

"She is an innocent child who knew nothing of her father's plotting," you hissed, your eyes narrowed, "I thought you would know better than to judge a child for the actions of their parents."

"Don't attempt to guilt me into helping the girl, Y/N, we both know it wont work," Tyrion told you, his eyes holding yours as you continued to frown at him.

You shrugged slightly, "She is just a child, Tyrion, and a child with one of the kindest hearts I have ever experienced. Joffrey will eat her alive."

"And you will let him," he told you, standing when you shook your head in disbelief. "You will not interfere, I forbid it." Your eyes landed on him as soon as the words were out of his mouth, your eyebrows raised at him.

"Since when did you start deciding to forbid me from doing anything?" you asked him, watching as he winced at his own words. "I am your wife, not your property, and I will do as I please," you added and he nodded.

"Y/N," he started, moving to stand in front of you, just far enough away that your angry glare didn't increase.

"No, seriously Tyrion, since when did you decide you could order me around as if I were one of your staff?" He was quiet as you watched him, his eyes fixed on the floor between you. "You should never have agreed to be his hand, I knew this would happen."

"Knew what would happen?" he asked, glancing up at you in surprise.

"I knew that you would change, it would happen to anyone in your position," you started, feeling his eyes settle on your face.

"I haven't changed," he told you, his brows furrowed. He didn't believe his own words, and you both knew it, but you could see how much it hurt him for you to think less of him.

"It doesn't matter," you muttered, shaking your head slightly, "Sansa deserves to have someone in her corner, she has lost so much, and I want to be there for her," he nodded slightly at you.

"Then be careful, Cersei will not take well to a new friendship for the girl, especially not where you are involved."

You smiled slightly, reaching forward and taking his hand in yours. "Thank you," you told him, pressing a light kiss to the skin of his palm, "this means the world to me," you added and he nodded his understanding.

"You are too good for this city," he responded quickly, his fingers lingering on your cheek for a moment before he let it drop, "and I will get you out of it as soon as I can."

You chuckled, "I can't wait," you told him, smiling widely as he glanced up into your eyes. He leant in, pressing a lingering kiss on your lips, before moving away from you and over to his desk.

"You ought to go and find your new friend, I need to get some work done," he murmured at you, and you nodded with a smile before sweeping out of the room in search of Sansa.

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. This money gives me the ability to continue writing in my spare time without having to worry about extra funds and will eventually help me to begin publishing my own works outside of my fanfiction. Follow the link: Ko-fi.com/S6S075KP to pledge money. The link is also available on my profile page and in the comments down below. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x