chapter 5 (almost a kiss !!)

Start from the beginning

Whole day what'll you do at home other than sleeping, dhaksh said looking into his paper work..

How mean!! Do you know what I was doing? I went to shopping on your mom's order without knowing that you shouldn't blame me! I shierked..

Uff ohh stop now I need to work, dhaksh scolded..

Ugh, how arrogant this man is, such an attitude!

"Did you said anything?" Dhaksh asked..

No, why would I bang my head to a stone wantedly? Pls carry on with your files. Huh This man spread files on bed as if it's office!
Hmm, what should I do now? Other than sleeping?
Hearing the breeze sounds I opened the door which leads to balcony, WOW it's going to rain! I got excited walking out..

It's been so long I enjoyed myself in the rain, if my mom is here she'll never allow me to drench in this beautiful rain, I'm a free bird now.
I started twirling around enjoying the rain which is gradually increasing, and suddenly collided with what?

Dhaksh pov:

I was really busy with my work and wanted to check the previous files just to assure everything is perfect or not..

Unknowingly I placed all the files on the bed and going through one by one.

I just want to complete my work soon and wanted to spend some time with her...

She entered to our room and after changing she is very much hurry to  sleep! So i irritated her on purpose that all day she do was sleeping.

To that she, my jungle cat started fighting with me I just chuckled and ignored her on purpose.

The air flew inside with a wide range inside making the papers fly all over the entire room?😤😤
"Hey what have you done?" Why did you opened this door widely..

All at once my papers started flying in the entire room and I found the balcony door was left open..

I'm very much irritated to her act, getting off from bed, I went near to her to scold but I saw her enjoying in the rain..

She is looking damn beautiful in shorts and Tees, she is twirling as I moved closer she got bumped into me...

Silence surrounded us.. I don't know what to say just staring at him, a thunder! which got me back to my senses,. We almost got drenched in the rain, my hands are still on his torso, I blinked my eyes and took my hands turning around and started to leave,.

But all of sudden he pulled me into his embrace, I couldn't even able to make words, nothing was coming from my throat, only heavy breathing with little shiver due to rain,.

I hardly made one word w-what is this?

Dhaksh: Don't you know darling it's called a hug..

Tapasvi: I gulped once and tried to talk again bu- but why?

Dhaksh: What is that stupid question we're husband & wife so, it's common between married couple,.

Tapasvi: i tried a lot not to smile,.
He was getting more closer, almost like going to k-kiss me,. I turned my face, and the kiss was placed on my right cheek,. I felt delighted,.
W-we had a deal, right! don't you remember?

Dhaksh: Yes, and I'm going to call off it today and right now,.

Tapasvi: But I-

Dhaksh: but you, com'on speak out?

Tapasvi: I need time,.

Dhaksh: I think 3 months is more than enough for us.
We should get in before anyone find us and laugh,.