EPILOGUE

We got married three months from that day.

On my wedding day I was so nervous and kept throwing up. Mom came in with a bag filled with medicine to help me.

Inside the bag I found a box and just looked up at her shocked.

Giving me a sly grin she said go ahaed and take it , I just have. A feeling.

♡♡♡

The ceremony was starting as dad gave me away I looked around seeing Natalie and Alex shooting glances at one another.

Yeah they have been dating for two months now .... apparently taking a kid to get ice cream made them bond more than friends.

My baby was standing next to Zander holding the pillow with rings.

"We are gathered here today.....

♡♡♡

We held our reception on the beach. After the first dance my mom came and grabbed me pulling me into a dance with her.  She handed me a little white box with a ribbon on it.

"Open this gift last ... ok? "

I nodded.

ZAnder and I sat next to each other with ziggy helped us unwrap our gifts.

One by one we opened them until the last gift was left the one mom gave me.

ZAnder grabbed one side of the ribbon as I pulled the other side.

Lifting the box. I see Zander form a huge grin on his face.

Looking down in the box I see a familiar stick with the digital word pregnant on on it.

Meeting Zander'S eyes  he gives me a long passionate kiss. Everyone erupted in Cheers.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you for reading .

Please vote.