Changed

FIVE YEARS LATER

Fixing my outfit, I walked towards the door . I graduated two years ago front the university with two bachelor degrees.  I worked day and night for them . I didn't accept money from my parents I wanted to earn my way in the world. So I actually got an paid internship.  With school and work I lost weight. I grew into my body and i am now a curvasious sexy italian woman.

I have not talked to anyone back home in New York ever since I walked out of graduation. I got rid of my old phone , I moved within the next week to italy where my birth parents were from.

I now am no longer the frizzy izzy chubby nerd. I am Isabella Vasques.  Once I turned eighteen I took my family name. My parents were very supportive and the encourage due to search for any lost relatives all I had was names.

There was another knock on my door.

When I opened it I was greeted by an older gentleman in a suit and tie.

He reached his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand when he said, " I am looking for Isabella Vasques. "

Taken aback as to why he would be here I simply replied. "That is me , I am Isabella Vasques. "

He grinned showing his teeth. Enthusiastically he grabbed me and hugged me for dear life.

"Now, what is Your birthday, and what are your parents names? "

Clearly confused I answered him ," ummm my birthday is October 31 1994 my birth parents were Maria and Antonio  Vasques. "

"Good good, I'm so happy I have found you. My name is Mr. RONALDI I have been looking for you since you were 21 years old. "

Taking a step back I looked at him a and asked, " why?"

"Well you know your parents have passed away when you were young. I am there family lawyer, I am over there will and testament. "

" You you have inherited there money , life insurance, and properties. "

Blinking a few times I looked at him only to be met with blackness and falling into someone's arms.

♡♡♡
"Isabella?"

I woke up with someone shaking my shoulders . Looking up I meet green Hazel eyes with a little of Brown in them . Looking over his face I don't recognize him. I quickly stood up just to stumble making the man hold onto my waist.

The man chuckled, "take it easy there Bella. "

Mr. Ronaldi is now in front of me with a folder. "Thank you Mr. Chamberlain for catching her. Taking all this info surely was a lot. We will schedule a meeting to go over everything Isabella. "

With that he walks out the door leaving me with Mr.Chamberlain. 

He helped me to my couch and went into the kitchen. Coming back with a glass of water. "Here you go you might need this. "

"Thank you Mr. Chamberlain "

He smiled "Call me Alex. I'm a lawyer I own the company that Mr. Ronaldi works at. " I simply nod and sip the water he gave me.