Izzy

Going to school is not my idea of fun. I have friends but I also have enemies.

Walking to my group in the hallway I see my crush Trey, and best friend since sixth grade Chelsea, and more of aquantence Cindy . We are just a group of weirdos misfits I guess that's what you would call us.

Cindy is one of those smart snooty who who people I have only know her maybe six months ( I don't consider her a friend) . Trey... ahh trey he is  6 ft blonde very handsome ... once his acne cleared up sophomore year was actually good looking. We have been friends for three years now. I first met him when he was playing yug-i-oh in the school library.  Chelsea has been by my side since I transferred school in sixth grade. We sat next to each other and then it was friendship since the first hello.

My high school is a little different than others. They take three middle schools throughout the county and join them into one high school.  Yup that means when we start high school 1/3 of our class we don't know.

"Izzy? Izzy? IZZY?"

"O, sorry trey , I was in my own little world. "

" No worries dude. Did you get the homwork done in AP Physics?"
-yup I'm a smart nerd.

"Yeah, how about you ?"

"Yeah, I did I just gotta label everything. Are you going to prom?"

" I don't know really, I guess it depends if anyone asks." I say while pulling the bottom of my hoodie.

"Izzy, you have had three guys ask you , isn't that enough?" Chelsea blurted out.
-she was the only one who knew I like trey.

" Well I don't like those guys though, I mean one was in band ,another was a computer geek and well the other was in jrotc. "

Trey laughed, "So you would go if someone you liked would ask you?"

Cindy whispered while walking away, "Don't get your hopes up , I plan on making sure trey takes me."

♡♡♡
RINGGGGG

The bell for lunch , I cleaned up my lab area and grabbed my wallet while heading to the cafeteria.

Trey came up beside me and put his arm around me.

" Hey can I talk to you ? Let's take the long way to the cafeteria."

"Umm sure , what do you want to talk about?"

" Well , you said you would go if someone asks you.... Will you go to prom with me ?"

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him. He was holding two tickets. 

"Yes, trey why, how , nevermind. "

He wrapped his hand around my waist and hugged me.

"Thank you Izzy. I have always liked you I just didn't know if you would say yes. "

I smiled up at him and blushed. "I didn't know you liked me ?!?"

"Yeah ever since I seen you. Yeah you will always be my frizzy izzy"
I hate that nickname even my friends use it.

" Ok let me know what color your dress will be ok." He was saying while walking into the cafeteria. 

When going towards my table with friends the jocks kept yelling at me frizzy Izzy,  frizzy Izzy.

Ugh I can't stand those meat heads.

Next thing I know one of them was standing in front of me standing well over 6 ft. Tan skin piercing blue eyes and jet black hair he has a bowl full of gross stuff, looks like someone vomited,  more likely they mushed a bunch of stuff into it....