The Truth

First thing I seen when I walked into the coffee shop was the front page of the local newspaper.

Overnight the news of the De la Rosa's perfect family was the current headliner. And everyone was reading it.

My mom and dad was booked and are going to be tried to 25 years to life without vail or parole. Charges were kidnapping and buying a child along with child slavery.

Apparently when they bought me in the eyes of the law what they done when they bought me was considered child trafficking.....

The articles were pushed through to magazines, online forums , and newspapers. Thankfully the only picture they had were of my parents mugshots.

The article claimed the daughter will be revealed soon at a press conference .

Myself got a call this morning from none other than alex explaining there will be a press conference and I am going to be needed there because Vasques industries were introducing their stolen heir.

Grandpa was getting old and couldn't run the business anymore. That's why he didn't give up trying to find me. Also making sure I got my inheritance too .

♡♡♡

When I received the message of a personal stylist and makeup artist were coming up I couldn't help but get nervous.

They entered my room and started their work. They would not let me see anything until they were finished.

Getting waxed hurt like a bitch especially in my sensitive area .... eyebrows were on point as Fransisco called it and my hair was to die for.  Even though it felt like all he did was straighten it.

He kept makeup simple because he said I had natural beauty.

The dress was harder , the stylist had me try on several different ones only to be told no.

Finally after what felt like the hundredth dress she decided on a simple red skater dress whigh had a deep cleavage cut speghettie straps and ended right on my thighs.

Image: http://www

Image: http://www.tobi.com/product/61646-tobi-strapped-in-love-skater-dress?color_id=99534

I loved it. It was simple and sweet.  Clearly was perfect for me and showed my figure. It was flowy and not too short.

I was ushered into my car when the driver closed the door ...

I learned that Vasques industries is actually a hotel line. They are the highest ranking hotels throughout the world . The main office is in New York where I will be working.

The hotels have luxurious designs. Each one even has a Starbucks located inside and at least one boutique. They also contain a restaurant  of some sort. In some states they even have a casino. Along with all the gyms and bars they contain three pools. One inside one on the roof and one outside most of them border oceans so the guests have ocean view and beach access.  Each hotel consists of three penthouses on the top three levels. One is reserved for the owners so basically me and the other two are mostly owned by celebrities or influential businessmen.

♡♡♡

We arrive at the Vasques hotel in Italy...

Opening the door I could feel it was a mistake when blinding lights kept flashing in my eyes.

My driver acted as my bodyguard and shielded me from the cameras.

Paparazzi  was eating this up.
All I heard was numerous questions being asked.

ISABELLA OVER HERE!

Do you have a man in your Life?

Why did it take so long to find you?

Have you talked to your capturers  since they have been in jail?

Will you attend the trial?

Are you pregnant?

If so who is the father?

What do you plan doing to the industry?

Finally reaching into the hotel i felt a sudden burst of relief.

My grandpa gave me a tight hug. Alex was standing beside him and gave me a hug too. He left his arm around my waist which i was comfortable with.

He must have noticed my nerves were going crazy.

I felt his thumb doing circles on my hipbone relaxing me.

My grandpa made it to the podium surrounded by people with note pads and microphones.

"Thank you for joining us today at one of our magnificent hotels....

We are here to acknowledge that the heir has been found and is going to be taking over as the CEO Of Vasques Industries.

Within a month's time she will be moving back to New York to take control of the main office.
I know that she will make her parents happy. Anyone have questions?"

Is she married?

"No as far as I'm concerned she is single. "

Why is Mr. Chamberlain holding onto her?

Grandpa turned his. Head towards us as I blushed . Alex removed his hand and let it fall to the side his gaze towards the floor.

" I don't know why, but it looks as if he was calming her nerves. Unless there is a blooming romance occurring , as to which I have not heard of as of yet. "

Well I believe they should date, they look utterly gorgeous together don't you think so?

"That I do , my granddaughter is a young gorgeous smart girl, and if she wants to date Mr. Chamberlain I would encourage her to do so. "

"If that is all , my family and I will be leaving now. Thank you have a great day."

Grandpa turned towards us and motioned towards a dark suv. The driver opened the front for grandpa . Then for me when alex grabbed my hand and the other hand on the small of my back guided me into the back seat. 

Once inside I took my heels of and started rubbing my soles.

"Here let me." Alex lifted me sideways toward him,  where my butt was next to his legs and my legs over his where he could reach both of my feet. He put his left hand around my waist and with his right he was massaging my foot.

I pulled my dress down where I wasn't flashing him ,but I did not  succeed .

He shot me a smirk. He clearly seen my red laced panties.

I heard a cough and looked up to see my grandpa grinning in the mirror his eyes watching us.

♡♡♡
Grandpa insisted to be taken  home first leaving just me and alex with the driver.

Once outside my apartment complex, I grabbed my heels and was going to about to open the door when alex opened his door putting his hand out towards me to help me down.

He told the driver something then joined me on the concrete steps entering the complex. Out of the corner of my eye I see the suv leaving.

Alex smirked at me , "can't let you walk to your door by yourself can i?"

I smiled and tried to hide the heat in my cheeks.

With his hand on the small of my back I unlocked my door.

I looked back at alex, and he looked down at me. "Thank you for walking me Alex.  Also thank you for the best foot massage I ever had. "

"Your welcome bella."

His forehead was on mine as he looked down.  I swallowed a huge lump and closed my eyes.

His lips softly touched my right cheek and he chuckled. "Good night , Bella. "