Business

The last box was packed and taped.

I am ready for my move .... going back to my hometown isn't exactly what I had planned but now ... I am a billionaire heiress CEO.  It's like all my dreams came through.

My mom and dad lost all their assets. They lost all contracts and let's not forget the banks seized their house land and. Vehicles. Their accounts were frozen.

I'm just happy that I didn't rely on them for my finances.

With everything happening my nerves were out the window. I couldn't help but feel anxious and jittery grandpa would travel with me and help get me settled. He told me a cousin of mine will run the offices in Italy while I was in the US.

I felt relieved at this news.

What I didn't know was what would happen once I was home. How was everyone and what were they up to for the past five years. I haven't heard from anyone or heard any news. Actually I deleted my Facebook.

♡♡♡

"Alright, sweetheart it's time to connect back to the world. Here is you a new Samsung galaxy S9 . Also I have created you a Facebook and Twitter. " Fransisco handed me the box where the phone was with a mint green case on it.

I started looking through the phone alone my long air plane ride home.

Looking through the feeds I found out i already had over 100,000 followers.  I figured I should post a picture.  I walked into the bathroom and took a quick selfie.

https://www

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinterest.co.uk/amp/priscillabbott/hair/?source=images

Posting with the hashtags #sexy #single #homebound.

Sighing I put my phone on charge and drift off to sleep.

♡♡♡
With a sudden vibration I jerk forward awake.

We have arrived to our destination. Grandpa told me my chauffeur  would have my house keys and will drive me home from the airport.

I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my pocket.

Heading out to see my new house I am sitting in the black limo .... loowning down at my phone I noticed notifications for Twitter.

I received over two hundred thousand more followers and over one hundred thousand likes.

I laughed to myself reading the comments .

@traceygirl  omg girl you are so gorg. #jelly

@supppaman Yo Isabella hit me up in new York I will be your personnel tourguide. #newyorker

@beuatygal hey girl , if you swing my way I would love to take you on a date. #ladylover

♡♡♡

Pulling up to the house well mansion my mouth fell open. I was mesmerized the house was two stories red bricked with a balcony out front. Mint green door . I could smell the beach near by.

Smiling to myself I was broke out of my thoughts .... "welcome. Home isabella." Looking to my side my grandpa stood. He hugged me and started walking to the door.

"I was told mint green was your favorite color Isabella. So I told them to paint the door that color "

"Yes it is. Thank you grandpa."

Walking into the foyer almost knocked me down. It was decorated simple and sophisticated most walls were a neutral color.

I made my way upstairs looking for my room the master bedroom. Walking down the hallway I see two white double doors.  Opening them up showing me the glorious sight of my bedroom. There was a huge cannopy be in the middle it had silky black sheets with a comforter of mint green and black swirl designs on it. The walls were painted a light grey. 

Two words simply played in my head

It's mine.

Looking throughout the room there was two doors side by side one was a walk in closet . When i walked in the smell of cedar met my nose. The newly built shelves held  a bunch of shoes my size. The closet was filled with clothes formal, office wear, and casual.

Grabbing some panties and a t shirt I headed Over to the bathroom. A Jacuzzi tub calling my name.

Hot water filled to the rim, the smell of coconut and mango in the air and lit candles I could finally relax.

Turning the jets on I escape from reality.

♡♡♡

It has been three days since my arrival and I couldn't be happier. I mostly spent time with grandpa going over details of the business.

What was happening with investors and who the. Investors were.

I told grandpa that I wanted an infirmiry or walk in clinic added to the. Hotels along with the office buildings.

I, myself am a klutz and wanted to make sure a nurse would be there if I got hurt.

Grandpa left yesterday going back to italy . I was a bit sad but excited because now I'm on my own.

♡♡♡
After buttoning up my blue blazer over my white sleek body tight dress I was ready forr work.

I go into the garage and choose a car. Ahh my favorite a mint green 2018 Ford raptor. I personally designed it myself. I was utterly in love with the truck. Throwing my hips up to get inside I slid into my black leather seats and headed out to the office.

Stepping inside my heels click the floor. Heads turn my way . Some look away fast and others turn their gaze to the floors.

However several men look at me with a. Smirk or a wink.

Going towards the elevator I pushed the button. Several other people started to wait along side of me. Once the elevator doors open I step into the small enclosed area waiting for it to get cramped.

I looked up to see noone getting on. I put my arm out retracting the doors back open and looked out into the hall met with gazes.

"Umm is there a reason you aren't getting into the lift ?"

I slowly looked at each person finally a guy stepped forward he had red hair ... "yeah, nobody is going to get on with you. Ugh we will wait for the next one. It's out of respect. You are our boss now. I'm sorry if it seems like we are being rude. "

" o ok thank you for letting me know." I sweetly smiled at him. 

♡♡♡

Sitting in my office taking in my surroundings I check my email.

Grandpa sent me a message about wanting to add The Chamberlain restaraunts  into some hotels. 

I like the idea , why not have one of the higher ranking restaraunts  in one of the highest ranking hotels .

I messaged him back stating i loved the idea and to let me know about who I need to meet with.

♡♡♡

"Hello thank you for calling the offices of Mr. Chamberlain how may I help you ? "