The date

Waking up to my alarm I roll out of the bed and head towards the shower.

Smiling to myself I think about last night when Zander and I texted for three hours.

He got bored at work and wanted to check on his patient. My ankle feels a lot better, I left work early so I could take a bath in my Jacuzzi tub and let my ankle soak.

When I walked into my closet I picked up my American eagle Jean shorts and a yellow crop top making my skin look darker. I put on my black nikes grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

Jumping into my white BMW convertible I headed towards town.

♡♡♡

Pulling up to the little hole in the wall I am met with stares.

I just shrug my shoulders and step into the small coffee shop. The smells of hazelnut and pastries filled my nose making my stomach grumble.

Standing in line I still feel the stares. I guess they think of me like a celebrity.

Walking to the counter I am met with a rude face, her eye brows furried up and her red lipstick smile is now in an angry frown.

"Ugh can I help you?" She said as she rolled her eyes .

"Yes I would like a small Caramal frappe and a blueberry muffin please. "

With a sigh she left the counter and made my order coming back throwing it onto the counter making my coffee come out of the lid spilling onto the counter.
"That will be fifteen dollars. "

"Excuse me, but according to your menu prices this should be only five dollars." She then smacked her chewing gum and shrugged.

"I would like to speak to a manager please."

Rolling her eyes she mumbled something then screamed manager.

Everyone in the shop turned our ways mouths open eyes wide.

Finally a man with blonde hair came to the counter looking down at a note pad fiddling with a pen.

The girl said, "I don't see the problem, it's not like you can't afford it."
Then she walked toward the kitchen.

"I'm sorry mam, what can i help you with?"

His eyes met mine and we both were shocked.

"TREY?!?"
"ISABELLA?!?"

It just had to be him....

"Long time no see Izzy , what's wrong?

"Your employee that's what's wrong she is trying to charge me three times the amount for my coffee and muffin."

Smiling, he took me by surprise when he apologized." I'm sorry Izzy, you know how high schoolers are . She didn't really mean it. Here this is on the house. "

He pushes the bag and my drink towards me.
I grabbed it and he said, "hey maybe we can catch up sometime. You know see what going on in each other's lives maybe over coffee?"

He sounded so hopeful. "Eh no thanks I'm pretty busy nowadays."
With that I turned and let the cafe.

♡♡♡

Currently in standing in front of my mirror debating on an outfit to wear tonight. He told me to not dress too fancy and to not wear heels.

I decided on my beige flats with black leggings and an over size beige blouse that goes off my shoulder.

Leaving my hair down I done a couple of curls on the end's. Finishing my look with some nude lipstick and light eye makeup.

Zander should be getting here any minute now.

Knock knock

I open the door to find Zander on the other side wearing a tight black v neck t shirt that clung to his body showing his well defined abs and v line along with a sleeve tattoo partially showing, and light washed blue jeans with black Nike kicks on.

Looking incredible as always.

He looked me up and down and nodded with an approving look.

"Are you ready to go?"

I shook my head.

Once outside he ushered me into the passenger seat of a black Mercedes.

"So where are we going ? "

"Well if I told you , it would ruin the plans . "

We pull up to a small restaraunt on the beach. He gets out and comes over to my door. Opening it he reaches reached down and I put my hand in his. Intertwining my fingers shocks going through my body. He must have felt them to he looked down at me and put his forhead to mine. Smiling down at me .

The camera flashes pull us out of our daze. Papperazzi was flooding around us.

"I am so sorry Isabella I didn't know they would be here." Looking at me with regretful eyes. I just nod and pull him back towards the car.

"It's ok I guess I'm still getting use to everything. "

He nods and pulls out of the parking lot leaving everyone behind us trying to get a good picture.

We end up in a park where we walked and in hand along the walkways. We had decided to just get some got dogs at a got dog stand and eat them sitting on a bench.

There was a man was selling roses on the side of the walkways Zander let go of my hand and ran off leaving me standing by myself.

Returning shortly with a lavender single rose hAnding it to me.

He whispered in my ear,"A lavender rose, represents true love at first sight. That's how I feel about you Isabella as soon as you came tumbling towards me i have gotten you out of my head."

Looking up at him I find him holding onto my waist while I was holding onto the rose. He was looking down at me like I was the most gorgeous thing he has ever seen. With desire in his eyes he leaned down closing the gap.

Looking intently at my lips and i looking at his , it felt as if our world's collided he pushed his softly into mine.

I returned the kiss, moving my lips softly with his . They moved in sync and fit perfectly with each other. Putting my hands around his head pulling him closer down towards me. Sparks flying with every touch. His hand on the small of my back pulling me towards him.

During the kiss we hadn't realized the dark clouds above. The rain started pouring down out of now where , soaking our clothes. We didn't care , we was in our own little world with our lips pressed against each other's.

Flashes of light surrounded us. Thinking it was lightening we figured we would head back to the car.

Once we were inside his car , he started searching the back seat for something he pulled a dry t shirt for himself and looked like a hoodie and towel. He started drying his hair with the towel and then handed it to me for my hair. Which i gratefully accepted.

Once my hair was somewhat dry I turned to face Zander shirtless reaching out for the towel to dry his torso.

I watched as there were droplets of water ligering his chest rolling downward into his and and landing on the top of his blue jeans.

Chuckling, "like what you see? Ya know you can catch flies with your mouth open like that."

Snapping out of me daze ," I'm so sorry, I hope you don't get sick from being out in the rain for that long"

He hAnded me the hoodie. I looked at him confused. "Well I don't want you to get sick. Take your shirt of its soaking wet , here put my hoodie on. I just simply nodded. He turned away facing his window. It was pure black outside it wasn't like anyone can see. Once my shirt was off I took the towel and tried to dry most of the water , then I slid the warm hoodie over myself.

The rest of the night he drove us around the city in his warm car .

Once outside of my house he walked me to my door. He have a sweet peck onto my lips and wished me good night.