Back to business

Miami went well. The hotel was looking amazing and the merge with the restaraunt  looks promising.

It has been two weeks snice we have came back to New York.

Later on I was going to see Zander and we were going to stay home watching movies.

CLoSing my office door I hurried to get to Zanders. He lives in one of the penthouses at the Vasques hotel. Entering his place I am met with the smell of homemade pasta and sauce. 

Turning into the kitchen I am met with a shirtless Zander stirring a big pot. He made me spaghetti.

Finishing our plates we end up in the living room in his couch watching a star wars movie.

It was a perfect night.

We made it into the bedroom where we made love again ...
Laying beside him he was stroking my forearm. He looked at me ," I love you baby girl."

I froze.

Looking at his face he realized what he called me. Jumping up I grabbed my clothes falling and tripping trying to get far away from him . Tears in my eyes I see him get up and come over to me.

He was holdng onto my wrist begging me not to leave.

"Zane, how could you?!? Was this another joke of yours ? "

"Baby girl I'm sorry it's not a joke. "

"How could you? You hurt me Zane and now you broke my heart agsin. Don't bother trying to contact me ever again. Bye zane."

With that I walked out his door. My heart burning and breaking with every step.

♡♡♡

Mr. chamberlain tried calling me along with Mrs. Chamberlain ... even alex tried calling me.

I was heartbroken. I took off work for a week where I just stayed home.

I suppose it's my fault , I should have known. I can't believe he done this to me I guess it's another revenge on his part.

Three weeks went by and Zander finally gave up calling. He also stopped sending me lavender flowers.
I ran into his mom at the farmers market.

She hugged me and apologized. She didn't know I was that Isabella she also have me her cell number in case I needed her for whatever reason. I was so thankful for her she gave me a motherly idle I needed.

♡♡♡

Today I am getting a check up I have been depressed lately and I have lost ten pounds. Mrs. Chamberlain is worried about me.

"Good evening Isabella what seems to be the problem?"
" I just went through a rough breakup and everyone has noticed my weight loss and depression I figured you could help."

" Very well let me look at your file. It shows here you have the birth control implant. Have you felt any soreness in the area  ? "

" no I have had it for over a year. "

"Well it looks as if you got one of the recalled ones, these weren't functioning properly and tend to make the woman show depression after emormmous amounts of stress. "

"O ok umm is that the only side effects?"

"Yes and no it also causes irregular emotions and sometimes dizziness."

"Would you like for me to go over the full list with you?"

I simply nod as he keeps reading off the sideeffects.

He scheduled an appointment for the removal of it in the next couple of days.

♡♡♡

Mr. Chamberlain you have a visitor.

I walked into his office as I sat down knowing he hasn't seen me in about two months since the last time he seen me.

He looks just the way I left him he has grown out some stubble and I could see the dark circles under his eyes.

"What do you want baby girl? I done like you told me I stopped calling you."

"Well you  see I think we need to clear the air."

Taking a deep breath I blurt it out.

"Apparently my birth control was defective and I'm about six weeks pregnant. "

Sitting there looking down at my hands I hear him stand up . I see his shoes in Front of me.

"Stand up."
I done as he sAid and stood up. 

Next thing I know I feel a burning sensation in my cheek.  He slapped me. He d
Fucking slapped me.
I look up through my teary eyes.... He his outraged.

"How could you come here saying these lies. How dare you? Don't you think I have been through this before. I'm not stupid I know you are lying.  Is this your way of getting back at me all those years ago I bullied you?

Tears pouring down my face he keeps screaming at me.

"Leave my life, never speak to me, don't even try asking for money or fame, never contact my family again."

Looking at his outraged face I grabbed my bag and ran from his office heading  into the open doors  of the elevator  my hand on my cheek I ran into someone.

Who ever it was wrapped their arms around me . Pulling me close he rubbed my back softly.

Once I was calm the doors opened and looked up to see alex who had his arms around me.

"Come on Isabella lets go get coffe."

After sitting down with alex explaining the situation he  doesn't know whether to believe me or not . He was confused whether he should choose his blood or a girl he met months ago in italy. He was furious about Zander putting his hands on me.

I had hope in him . It all shattered fast.

Once our talk was over he said two words that told me which side he believed.

"I'm sorry"