Chapter 25: Sensei and Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"I thought that's what I said. Ames." I said again and he shook his head coming closer to me.

"You have to say it from the thloat and put your tongue out like this." He said pulling out his tongue and trying to say his name. I giggled. He was cute. I didn't see where I was going wrong though.

"Okay..so maybe your name is James?" I asked the first name that came to mind that seemed similar to Ames. James nodded delightedly.

"Now you can say it. Ames is good at teaching plounciation isn't it?" He asked with a cute smile. I just smiled at that.

"So..do you know Ames Daee?" He asked me, coming closer and touching my knee as he looked up at me. He looked so adorable.

"Who is Daee?" I asked him.

"You don't know?" He asked astonished.

"Sorry baby. I don't." I told him with a guilty look. James looked appalled.

"But Daee is famous." He said.

"Oh. How do you know that he is famous?" I asked him.

"When anki, Ames and Daee walk together, everyone is looking. Maly Alice says people look at famous people." He said.

"Who is Maly Alice?" I asked him.

"My fliend." He said cutely. I realized he couldn't say "r" properly.

"And who is anki?" I asked him and his eyes widened.

"You must have lived under a lock." He said dramatically and I couldn't help laughing. Lock obviously meant "rock". The fact that he knew how to say that itself was funny.

"I see. You really have important people around you." I said and James folded his hands on his chest.

"Of course. Ames is also famous." He said.

I grinned. 

"So where's anki and daee now?" I asked him and he looked sad.

"Far away. Ames came here in an aeloplane. But Ames can see a small daee and anki in Ame's ipad. So it is Ames's most precious thing." He told me and I smiled.

"Ames is with papa and Loo papa now." He said.

"Two papas?" I asked him and he nodded. Um..was every guy this boy met a papa perhaps? I wondered.

"So is your papa also famous?" I asked and he nodded.

"He must be very handsome then?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Papa has yellow hair." He told me as if he was telling me a secret.

"Yellow?" I asked him and he said "And gurple eyes." He told me.

"What's gurple?" I asked him in the same secretive voice in which he was talking to me.

"That's what anki calls purple. He says his eye colour is blue. Papa also says his eye colour is blue. But Daee says it's purple. So anki said it's not purple..it's gurple. When papa heard it he also said it's gurple and laughed." He told me.

I smiled at that. Purple eyes..yeah right! Little kids and their imagination!

"And papa is very tall..like a building." He said and I couldn't help bursting out in laughter.

The boy yawned as he put his chin on my thigh and looked up at me sleepily.

"Sor sis is not coming." He said anxiously.

"It's okay. Come up here." I said and carried him onto my lap. He easily leaned against my chest and cradled his head on my breast.

"Why is your chest bumpy uncle?" He asked me and I blushed.