Chapter 18: Out of sight out of mind

"Hey, isn't that Leviathan?" Daniella asked me as we turned towards the area around our apartment block. I looked out and sure enough, it was Levi who was driving ahead of us.

"Let's follow him?" Daniella asked me and I frowned. Levi still had that sword with him. What if Daniella realizes what it was?

"Do we have to? He is just going home probably." I told her and she smiled.

"Well then we are on the same route." She told me as she followed him from a distance. Just then, two cars swiped in front of us.

"Hey!" Daniella screamed at them. It looked like the cars had rough looking men in them. Daniella pulled back, realizing it was probably dangerous to start a fight with them. We watched as the cars pulled up beside Levi. One car followed him from a side and the other behind him. My eyes widened in shock as the car behind Levi hit his motorbike just as the car by his side, pushed him closer towards the pavement. Levi stopped his motorbike and the guys also stopped their car. It was a deserted lane. So no one was there to distract them. Daniella stopped the car at a distance.

"Let's watch this." She said excitedly.

"I think we should call the police." I said as I grabbed my phone. Daniella pulled back my phone.

"Really Elliot, Leviathan would not appreciate the police coming in here. Those people look like they are from a gang. Leviathan also is in a gang isn't he?" She asked me and I frowned. But that didn't mean I should not call the police, I thought warily. There were too many people against him. With trepidation, I watched as eight people surrounded Levi. I grabbed the phone and called the police anyway. I knew I couldn't run out there to help Levi. There must be someone to help him. I gave the address and Daniella sighed.

"You have just created more trouble for Levi and yourself." She told me. I didn't care. I hoped the police would arrive soon.

"What is this?" One man pulled up in front of Levi and pulled off the bag he had on his handle bar.

"Give it back." Levi growled as the man looked inside it. He threw it to one of his friends.

"Get it back." He hissed in Levi's face.

"Your breathe stinks asshole." Levi replied.

"What? Are you a girl? You won that match out of dumb luck and you know it. Now face us Levi-athan." He said in a taunting voice.

Levi didn't reply and I couldn't see his expression clearly because the man was blocking Levi.

"Hey, look at what he drinks..vanilla milk." The man said, pulling out a bottle of milk.

"And what else do we have here..doughnuts?" The guy said. I watched them distribute the doughnuts among them.

"You will regret touching my stuff." Levi told them but they didn't mind him as they tried to eat the doughnuts. To our shock, Levi butted his head with the man infront of him and threw the man into his friends. Several of them fell at that and some charged at Levi. Within an instant, he had two short swords in his arms. With a quick swirl he cut four of them across their stomachs.

One guy ran towards the car and Levi threw one sword at him, which stabbed the man's hand against the car door handle. Others charged at him at once, screaming in rage. My mouth dropped in shock as Levi fought them off calmly, ensuring none of them had a chance to get behind him. I watched him leverage the wall to his advantaged as he used it and a bending man to give drop kicks to two people charging at him. His actions were very fast. Despite all of them trying to catch him, he eluded it, jumping on top of their fallen comrades' bodies to use the kicks to his advantage.