Living Together

Mark's P.O.V.

Jack has just finished moving in with my family. The police tried to make him move in with his aunt and uncle or his grandparents, but none of them accepted him. They said, "Being gay is a sin. It's a disorder and we don't want him here." So my parents, who have accepted him and treat him like a son already, allowed him to move in. He's taking the guest bedroom, which is in front of mine. 

It was four in the afternoon and I heard someone knocking on my door. "Come in," I yelled. I saw Jack smiling, which made me smile.

"I can't believe we're living together," he said. I scooted over on my bed and made some room for him. He plopped down happily and I cuddled into his side. "Me neither," I replied blissfully. We sat cuddling and watching American Dad

"Is this what it's going to be like when we're married?" Jack asked. He thinks we're going to get married? He believes in us that much? What if he realizes I'm just a piece of shit? What if he finds someone else? What if I'm not good enough for him? I'm not good enough for him. He's so handsome and wonderful and I'm just ugly and all around awful. I don't deserve him.

I felt tears roll down my face, and I knew he felt me tense up. He lifted my head, even though I resisted. 

"Mark, what's wrong?" he asked gently. "I-I'm just happy you think we're going to get married. I've thought about it but..."

"But what?" 

"But what if you realize I'm worth nothing and I don't deserve you because you're handsome and charming and I'm ugly and-" I tried to explain but got cut off by Jack.

"Mark, you are the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life. You are funny, caring, nice, smart, and so much more but it's impossible to list. My love for you is infinite, I can't even explain it in a sentence. I love you so much, and I hope with my heart and soul that we end up married in a happy life, just like this one we have right now."

I leaned up and kissed him. And he kissed back. He is the one for me, even if I don't deserve him. And he knows that.

_________________________________________

Almost 900 read, what the heck? Thank you all so much and I love you all. You are incredible!

Stay strong, and remember, you are loved!!!