I WENT TO FUCKING WARPED TOUR

So I slept over at a friend's house who had my ticket then the four of us went and holy shit

So we waited in line and aspiring musicians were handing out their music and asking for donations and Peta made an appearance even.

Buy we got in and straight away we went to see Waterparks. Oh my god. They were pretty ggood, and the base was vibrating my entire esophagus. Also, MIKEY FUCKING WAY WAS THERE PLAYING BASS.

REPEAT: MIKEY WAY, OF MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, WAS IN FRONT OF ME

If you didn't know already, I have a bit of an obsession with the greatest band ever, My Chemical Romance.

At one point, Awsten (the frontman for Waterparks) held a mic to Mikey and told him to just say one word. Mikey's said "Hey what's up"

Then my friends and I left to go see Crown The Empire which was crazy. The crowd was jumping and there was a small circle of people violently dancing and practically beating each other up.

I'm not particularly a fan of Crown the Empire, but I enjoyed it.

After that we saw Palaye Royale and it was so fun! They played my favorite song by them and I was singing and putting my arms up and it was so fun.

Remington (the frontman) came out half covered in blood and it was so cool and they had so much energy.

AND THEY SANG TEENAGERS BY MCR AND I FUCKING DIED. I WAS SCREAMING MY HEART OUT IT WAS SO GOOD.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR PREFORMANCE WAS AMAZING IT WAS SO AWESOME

Then my friends and had lunch, refilled our water, and came over to a stage for the last half of the set of a band called Sharptooth and the front(wo)man was giving a little inspirational speech before each song about rights, equality, sexual assault, and mental health.

She also had a great voice for screaming and she came into the crowd and headbanged and jumped with us. It was awesome.

Their set ended and we waited for the next band, Ice Nine Kills. At this point, we were in the front and I started getting overwhelmed and I was getting super anxious so I left them and wandered a bit trying to calm down and not have a panic attack.

I found a shadey place to sit down and I calmed down by writing this whole thing up until this point.

Then I met up with them again and we saw Motionless in White, and that was way more intense than Crown The Empire. Also a short, shirtless Latino man squeezed his way right next to my friends and I. Awkward.

Then we caught the tail end of the Black Veil Brides show. We were on the outskirts, which is okay.

Then we split up because the was a huge crowd for All Time Low, so I walked around with one of my friends and we looked at merch. I didn't have any money for multiple reasons.

Then we saw Johnnie Gilbert perform! It was so nice and he was adorable. We also got into the line to meet him and he signed my friend's shoe and I had an awkward "hi" interaction. He was just as nervous as I was. What a sweetheart.

Then I said I was hungry and my friend bought me fries and shaved ice (we shared). It was a really relaxing end to the day.

Later we met up with the other two of our friends and we complained about how sore our feet were until my friend's dad came to pick us up.

Now pictures. I took them mostly on snapchat so I cropped out my username and some are from my friends.

I'm going to put the pictures in the next chapter because I don't want there to be problems with this chapter.