The Gym Leader

Sorry for the long update, been busy and lazy. I also had writers block, but it’s gone and I have a ton of inspiration for a chapter! \(^0^)/ I don’t own Pokémon. Starting chapter now!

****

(Crimson’s Pov.)

I smiled as I held on to the badge I had just won. It was for diamond shaped colored a dark blue, violet, rose, and a light green color. I walked over to Azure and saw him talking to a boy who looked around our age.

 He had black spiky hair, dark brown eyes that almost looked red. He was wearing a long jacket that was yellow on the sleeves and white at the center. His shorts were the same dark yellow as his jacket, with white on the side. He was wearing red and black running shoes and had a black messenger bag slung over his shoulder.

The boy looked up and saw me when I joined our group. He said, “Hey there.”

I smiled a small smile, being shy around strangers, and said, “Hi.”

Azure took up the conversation, knowing I was shy, “I’m Azure, this is Crystal,”

“Call me Cryssie, all my friends do.” Cryssie interrupted.

Azure continued with the introductions, “And this is Crimson, what about you?”

The boy started to say something, and then appeared flustered. Azure noticed this and said, “Is that a really hard question? Maybe we should start with something a little more easier,” With that cocky smile of his.

The boy shot a small glare at him and looked back at me, “My name is…” He still appeared a bit flustered, “Roy.” He blurt out.

Azure looked at him suspiciously, “That just happens to be the name of someone from Team Solar, have you heard of them?”

The boy calmly said, “It’s a common name in Unova, where I come from. And Team Solar has tried to take my Pokémon from me. I don’t like them,” he turned to me, “But I think I like you.”

I started to blush extremely as Roy continued, “And your battle with Flow was great. You came up with a good strategy when battling, especially when her flying type came out.”

Azure moved a bit closer to me, which I found strange. I didn’t know why he would do that. I looked at Azure, suddenly remembering something, “Azure! We haven’t yet asked if Flow would help us!”

He looked at me and said, “That’s right! We should go and ask now, before Flow starts another battle.”

Roy looked at us, slightly confused. I looked at Azure and said, “I think we can trust him.”

Cryssie explained to Roy about getting the Professor’s Pokémon back as me and Azure approached the Gym Leader.

I looked at the Gym Leader. She had on a dark pink colored dress that had long sleeves. It had violet designs on it, and she had her blonde hair clipped back out of her face with a rose pin. She smiled at us as we approached, “You both we great opponents. I see lots of raw power in your Pokémon.” She turned to me, “And your Aura is strong.”

I blinked at her words, slightly confused. I ignored it and said, “We need your help. Team Solar has stolen the Professor's Pokémon. We need your help getting them back. Please assist us. The Professor told us you knew where their hideout could be.”

She looked at us sadly, “I wish I could help you. I truly do. But this is something you must do on your own, and I cannot leave the Gym unattended. I can still tell you where the hideout is.”

****

Sorry, I have realized all of my chapters are kind-of short, but I was pressed for time. And I know its a bad tittle, couldn't come up with anything. :/ The next chapter will involve action and fight scenes, so I will get to write epic battles. \(^0^)/ Thanks for reading and please vote and comment! Thanks!