Stolen Pokemon

I don’t own Pokémon, I wish I did so I could create my own story lines, but I sadly don’t. This chapter will be the begging’s of Azure and Crimson’s journey, and will explain why the Professor, who has been studying Pokémon for his whole live, gives out an empty Pokedex. Please enjoy!

**************************

(Crimson’s Pov.)

Azure and I were walking down our quaint little town, called Novi Town as we headed to Professor Hawthorn’s lab. Azure looked at me, smiled, and said, “Race ‘ya to the Professor’s lab!”

I laughed and said, “You’re on.” I started sprinting, knowing I would win. I have always been faster and more agile than Azure, but he was stronger. I came up with the plans, while he always pulled them off, losing his temper when they failed. I was calmer and he was pretty hot-headed, but he could be surprisingly calm at times. I never knew why he lost his temper, I think he just needed to blow off steam, but lucky for me, I was never at the receiving end of his temper.

We were almost to the lab, me ahead, when Azure tripped me and bolted to the door. I got up brushing myself off and said, “You are going to regret that, Azure Blue Smith.” He immediately got nervous, because when I said his full name, I was very serious and scheming something.

“Hey, no need to be rash.” He said, giving me a lopsided smile, and rubbing the back of his head with his hand. I laughed and rang the doorbell to the lab. A young girl answered it, Yew, I think her name was. She was the Professors’ daughter, which was resembled with her short brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin like mine. Yew said, “Oh! You must be Azure and Crimson. My father is eager to give us all our starters and finish downloading the information into the Pokedex’s.”

We followed the girl into the lab, and walked into a room with a large computer screen, a desk with 3 Pokeballs, and a shelf full of all the kinds of Pokémon in the Abiit Region. As we walked over to the Professor, we heard a commotion coming from the way we came.

I asked, “What’s going on?” As the door burst open and people dressed in black uniforms with a S on their shirts.

Professor Hawthorn said, “What are you doing here? You have no right to burst into my lab!” One of the people, a tall blonde woman, stepped forward and said, “We are Team Solar! We are here to take these Pokémon, and use them to conquer the Abiit Region!”

Azure stepped forward, “You can’t do that! These Pokémon belong to Professor Hawthorn! He was about to add their information to the Pokedex before you burst in here talking about stealing Pokémon!”

I grabbed Azure’s arm and pulled him back whispering, “Azure, don’t mess with them. They obviously mean business. We don’t want to get hurt. We don’t even have any Pokémon yet!”

The woman said, “Yes, little boy listen to your friend. That little outburst could have ended badly for you.” She looked at Azure and I intently, “I recognize you, both of you. You seem to have great potential. Join us now, and you too can help us rule the world!”

Azure glared at her and said, “No way! We will never join your band of jerks!”

The woman looked at him and said, “I’m pretty sure the girl agrees with the boy so, Torkoal, smokescreen.” We all started gagging as the black fog reached us. I tried to run for a Pokémon, but I was pushed down by one of the Team Solar grunts. I took a minute for the Smokescreen to wear off, and as it did, we heard them leaving.

I opened my eyes to see all of the Pokeballs on the shelf and the three on the desk to be gone. Professor Hawthorn said, “Darn it! They took them all! Even the starters.”

Azure smiled and said, “Not exactly all of them.” He held up three Pokeballs.

*******************

Please vote, comment, critique, and share your opinion on my story! The next chapter I will introduce 3 Pokémon, which I made up on my own. I will try to explain what they look like as best as I can, but just use your imagination and be creative o what it looks like! I am working really hard on this story, and I have had the idea for it for awhile, so please just comment so I know people are actually reading it!