Chapter 8

I know i haven't said it before but here it is. I don't own any of the Naruto characters (sadly...) But I do own my OC, that's it. This will be the only disclaimer, but whatever I already said it once.

Amaya's POV

We got to science, where the teacher was Anko-sensei, and I had to introduce myself again. The seats were two students per table. I noticed TenTen, Neji, Shino, Shikamaru, along with Naruto, and Sasuke had this class too so I decided to sit at the front again, with TenTen to my left.

We were currently just looking over lab safety sheets when Tenten decided to strike up conversation, "So how do you like our school so far?" I pondered over her question a bit. This school was for rich kids and stuff, but it wasn't like I thought it'd be, so it's okay.

"It's a really cool school, so far I really like it." I replied, she smiled and we continued talking when were interrupted by Naruto, "Hey! Amaya look at this!" I turned and saw Naruto pointing at a snake in it's terrarium.

"Woahh it's so cool!"

Anko-sensei overheard my comment and smirked, "So girly you think it's cool? You wanna hold him?" "Bring it on!" I said. She turned towards the snake and took it out.

"Alright then Miss Uzumaki here ya go." I looked up to see Anko-sensei holding the snake out to me." "Alright hand him over." I took the snake from her and held it in front of me. "Aw, you're cute", I cooed to the snake, it responded by slithering up my arm and around my shoulders. My classmates looked at me in awe especially Naruto who had his mouth hanging open.

I held the snake up to my friends, "Who wants to pet him?" I asked. They just glanced at the snake and looked at each other. "Don't tell me you guys are afraid? What about you Sasuke, aren't you fearless? The rest of the guys too, aren't you supposed to be braver than us girls?"

Sasuke glared at me while the other guys looked offended."What a drag." Shikamaru said before reaching out to pet the snake, the snake just stuck its tongue out at him. Shino went next then Neji, Naruto, and TenTen. Until finally it was Sasuke's turn, he just looked at it and as he moved to pet it, it hissed and moved away, I giggled when he frowned.

"The snake doesn't like him! hahaha!" Naruto laughed. " Shut up dope!" Sasuke responded while hitting him on the head. "Alright maggots that's enough of that, take your seats and let's move on", Anko said, taking the snake and placing it back in it's terrarium.

The rest of the class was pretty lame,  just consisting of receiving some paperwork that our parents needed to fill out. Finally class ended and I got my stuff and walked out. "So where to next?" I asked my cousin. "Lunch!" he exclaimed. I grinned widely, "Is everyone going to be there?" "Yup!" TenTen answered.

When we reached the cafeteria I looked around not really sure what to get, there was so much food to choose from. Well duh this is a school for rich people, what else should I expect. Finally I ended up choosing a hamburger, fries, soda, and a cookie. I walked back with the others to our table.

Everyone I met so far was there, I sat down in between Hinata and TenTen. "So what do you think of the school so far?" Hinata asked, I was really happy to see she didn't stutter around me. "It's exactly how I thought it would look, but not what I expected. " I replied.

She looked confused. "What did you expect?" She asked. I blushed, " Well to be honest  I thought everyone would be stuck up and snobby." She giggled a bit at my answer, "That's reasonable, this is a private school and most of the students are children of pretty well known people after all."

"Anything else I should know?" "Know about what?" Naruto asked with his mouth full. "About the school or anything else that is important." "Yeah, like the ranks!" Kiba exclaimed. "What ranks?" Then they all proceeded to explain to me about the ranks."This school is a middle school, high school, and college. Everyone has a ranking based upon their own personal skills. For example, most middle school kids would be considered genin with the exception of a few. This is the lowest rank. The rest are chunin, jounin, and ANBU."