The Reality Between Us (Last Part)

uh, don't be fooled by the title. this is not the last chapter. 

Jongin drives his car without driver. He does this when there is an urgent case. And this is a very urgent one. 

He lost a tiny step and he curses for that along the road. 

Sehun has to hold his seatbelt so hard because he is beyond scared. Jongin drives so recklessly just to get back to his home quickly. 

This is nightmare. When he thought he could handle it, the reality says otherwise. 

No. Don't tell them now. Don't tell them with your own version of truth, father-in-law. 

"Sir, please be careful!"

"Can you drive faster than this?"  Jongin growls and Sehun just doesn't reply because that is the loudest and scariest growl he has ever made ever since Sehun has known him. 

When the car enters the house's field, Jongin just abruptly stops and literally jumps out from his car. Sehun quickly goes out and praise the Lord or universe for his well-being before remembering that he has to take care of that car. 

Jongin runs toward the front door and opens it in loud manner. 

And he seems to be in time. His family's members are turning to him and their eyes are all full of questions, not anger. 

He sighs relievedly, but then gulps. That wicked old Lee, his youngest son, and Seulgi's family are there. 

"And there he is!"  Mr. Lee exclaims, "and look, Sir, he seems to be in hurry!"

"Don't say anything, you rat."

Everyone is shocked. Jongin has never really a foul-mouth guy. And Mr. Lee's age is same with his father, if he was alive. "Jongin! Manner!"

"I am not going to give my manner to a man who just wants to waste our family's money!" 

"Mr. Kim, look at him! If he is on the edge, he throws curses on me. I am older than him, Sir. I also helped to raise him."  Jongin sighs in disgust. "I can explain everything. Please, don't."

His eyes are onto Seulgi's father, personally; however, that old man doesn't care. "I want to take my daughter back to my house."

"Father?"

"In-law..., what is actually happening? Why did you say that my brother and nephew were lying to us?" 

"He seemed to be able to explain it to you,"  Kang Hansoo speaks, "I just want to take my daughter back. Their relationship should be forbidden." 

Jongin takes a deep breath. 

He does know the truth. 

"Huh? Forbidden?"  Now Yerim is asking. For every possibilities running in her head, 'forbidden relationship' is not what she is thinking to be anticipated. "I give you last chance, Kim Jongin-nim. Tell everything about you, my daughter, my deceased wife, your deceased parents." 

"Huh?"  The youngest one there gets more confused. 

Jongin just stares to the older man; Kang Hansoo then turns back. Chanyeol follows him. But then he is held by Mr. Lee. "You promised me, old man. You promised me to tell the truth."

"Jongin-nim is here. He is the one who deserved more to explain. After all, they are his family." 

"You can't go--"

"Uncle Kang!"  Taeyong comes into the conversation too, "you are liar! Just like your daughter; you both are con artists and Kim Jongin hired her and your family's service so that he could get the whole fortune!"