Their Evil Plan

"There you are."

Seulgi turns quickly and sees Jooheon is there. He seems to be so relieved to see Seulgi. "The ceremony is about to get started. You haven't come back so I check you."

"...Am I that late? I mean, it seems that I just--"

"Quite late. I began to think that you might have some stomachache."

"Oh, is it?" She turns slightly to the table. Why that memory came to her, she doesn't know why. But her heart and mind say that there is something. And she becomes restless because of it.

"Come on." Without she actually realizes (as her head is still full of questions and wonderings), Jooheon grips her wrist and drags her toward the big hall. Some people outside finally spot them and many of them wonder, mostly about the wrist gripping and why Seulgi is willingly to have that act done to her.

After they enter the hall, though, Seulgi reallizes that this man is really taking advantage of her daydream. She quickly releases herself. "I can walk by myself."

"But I was the one who dragged you here. You were looking so confused before."

"Thank you for your help, but I can walk by myself now." She quickly bows and goes toward Jongin, or actually searches for the guy. Once she finds him, she goes toward him and bows to him.

Jongin frowns. "What happened?"

She whispers to him, "I was dragged by Jooheon-sshi. It seems like everyone saw it."

Jongin raises his eyebrow. "You need to drink mineral water more. You might be so confused and dazed, whatever the reason is."

Seulgi glances slightly to him. "Uh, can I ask you something?"

"What?"

She then figures out this time might not be the right time. "Never mind. I will ask about it later." She sets her stare to another angle but Jongin frowns even more. That is when Jongin's eldest cousin comes toward them. "So this is your wife, huh? You never brought her to my place or even show me her face."

"Kyuhyun hyung, do not make any fret when it is not necessary." Seulgi bows awkwardly to the older guy and he smiles. They don't look same or similliar at all (Minseok to Jongin has also same case) but there is something slightly, just so slightly, similliar. Whatever it is, Seulgi can't figure it out. "My name is Cho Kyuhyun and I am your husband's cousin, which mean, I am your cousin-in-law, Mrs. Kim."

She smiles a bit. "It's so happy to see you, Sir."

"Sir?" He laughs, "don't be so formal. You can call me oppa if that's what you want."

"That's what YOU want." Jongin replies and Kyuhyun just smirks. "By the way, will you do your promise? Now that it goes like this."

Seulgi blinks and frowns. "I will do it. Just wait for a while."

"Alright. Then, see you later. I need to go to my father's personal matter." He leans to the couple, "he will get married again."

Seulgi looks so shocked as he said it like it was a nice joke; however, Jongin smirks. "this is the third time?"

"Let's see if he really gets married this time." The older guy then waves as he goes out from the scene. Seulgi turns to her husband, asking for explanation. "He's Aunt Minyoung's son. You never met him before because the divorce was a blood-bath one. He was prevented to see my aunt until he entered university, but he rarely sees us because his expenses are paid by his father's family's money. So there you go. You can connect the rest."