Our Honeymoon (part 3)

Taronga Zoo, is like, needed to be reached by ferry.

And Seulgi is a fool to be excited to see the sea and then gets sea-sick because of seeing the waves.

Jongin massages his temple in annoyed manner as Sehun diligently helps Seulgi to get over the sickness.

"You should really know that you have sea-sick."

"How can...., I know..., if I never got...., into ferry, at....the first place?"

"You are just plain dumb."

"Hey!" But her head is too spinning to actually talk so she takes a deep breath again. Sehun gives her the water and she drinks it, "thank you, Secretary Oh."

"No problem, Mrs. Kim," he then stares to Jongin who still acts like a douche, "Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Why don't you help your wife more?"

Jongin stares in anger to him and he bites his lower lip, "I am sorry. I will be more careful at talking, Sir."

"Good." Even he is a devil to someone dilligently following him for all the time. Seulgi really asks her luck this time. This is either the punishment as she always finds money from deceiving people, or it is some kind of a trial for her life; perhaps she will get another mission that is harder than becoming wife of this asshole.

Sehun still treats her and Jongin plays with his phone for the rest of the trip. Until they reach the shore, Seulgi has gotten better. But visiting zoo in this kind of rather chilly season isn't a good idea; Seulgi has to wear some warm clothes when she needs to be comfortable. She has been told by Jooheon that the zoo is so big that she might have weak feet because of exhaustion. And as it seems that Jongin is a superhero with no weakness and, perhaps, the most important, caring and attention toward others than himself, she doubts Jongin will be kind to help her or Sehun to get through the place.

Sehun buys the tickets (or takes care of it) and Seulgi realizes some of the women there are staring to Sehun. She chuckles lightly. That guy might be little alof (he really doesn't see his surroundings; all his attention is to Jongin and now, Seulgi is included) but he is good-looking. And now with Kpop and Kdrama have slowly but been in sure way taking many people's attention, they seem to appreciate what kind of handsome or beauty that Korean see.

Speaking of beauty, Seulgi has no objection to say her 'husband' is another type of beauty, but perhaps no one wants to marry him because of his personality that he needed to hire someone like Seulgi to pose as his wife. Wait. To marry him until certain time; until he gets his inheritance.

"Why are you staring at me? Is something wrong on my face?"

"Huh?" Seulgi gets caught. She grimaces, "no..., well, I wonder what you have been staring from that phone; it seems importan--" He glares to her and she gulps, "but as it is not my problem at all, I will be quiet and be a good stone sitting beside you."

"Good." And he goes back staring the phone. Seulgi then looks around to fill the boredom.

Not long after that, Sehun has finished dealing with the accomodation and three of them enter the zoo.

"Oh my God! It's Koala! It's so cutttteeeeeee!" Seulgi can't stop squealing and taking pictures by his phone to the recently-woken up koala, which by the way, seems to realize the camera. It is kind of posing for some seconds to some directions. It stares and stops, and then turns to another side, and vice versa. Perhaps it has been trained? But Seulgi doesn't care about that.

"Secretary Oh! Please take a picture!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Sehun takes her phone and she poses so in the photo she is standing beside the tree of where the koala is.