Our Second Honeymoon (Part 2)

Southeast Botanical Gardens.

Well, that is the place that Seulgi didn't go yesterday. How he could know that fact is beyond Seulgi's understanding, since the driver is different from yesterday.

And what they are doing next is walking throughout the entire park. Well, not literally like that, it is more like figuratively, but they don't talk much.

What is with this guy? Why is he so confusing?

And the rest of the trip that morning becomes a silent moment for them.

"Hey."  Finally, after the boring trip through the garden, Seulgi opens her mouth. "What is exactly happening? I have the right to ask, right?"

Jongin turns to her. "You do have it."

"So, tell me--"

"You want to eat that Goya Champuru? I am starving."

He really gives the aura that she shouldn't ask more so she keeps her mouth shut. And the driver then brings them into the shop which must be famous for the food. This time is not holiday season, so it is not that crowded. After ordering the food (of course, he can speak Japanese fluently, that shouldn't be a shocking thing for her), he keeps his silence.

"That's it. Is there anything bothering you?"

"No. Nothing."

"You do know you have a very terrible mood-swings?"

Jongin sighs. "We'll talk about it. I just prepare everything now."

"Prepare what?"

But he doesn't answer. If Seulgi had more money, she would have gone away and back to Seoul, immediately, and asked to divorce. This is too much. He's like hanging her and just, ugh, it's so frustrating.

Then the food comes and when he begins to eat it, someone is coming.

Sehun, of course. And Seulgi shouldn't be so shocked that the assistant knows where his boss is going. He does give him a file.

"Mrs. Kim,"  he greets her before leaves to God knows where. Seulgi is clearly confused now. "What is that?"

"Our agreement."  She takes a closer look and he is right. Those are the agreement files. Both for him and her. How he even got her file is beyond her understanding. "I have prepared this. I want to come clean to you."

"Come clean? About what?"

"Everything."

"Is there anything that I still don't know?"

"The reason why I chose you."

"If I am not mistaken, you have told me about it."

"Not all."  He then gives her version. "Read all the content. I suspect that you hurriedly signed it because of your father's urge." 

So that's how he knew. Seulgi has suspected that this man is really a sneaky one. He had to do dirty thing like kissing her like that to know that she didn't really read the agreement. She takes it and reads it thoroughly. Nothing too special about it, meaning she has known the big picture of this agreement already.

But then there is a note, hand-written one, below the two pages from the last one. Seulgi knows it is her father's handwritten words.

My daughter is not Valkyrie.

This word again?

"Do you want to tell me something about Valkryie?"

"It's the code between my father and your father."