chapter 4 Ashadam{why was i thinking of her?}

Start from the beginning

Dhaksh dad: No you're mistaken she'll never disobey anyone,.

Dhaksh mom: OK stop appreciating her and have your coffee,.

Meanwhile Shiva & Radhika came to them (ELDER SON & HIS WIFE)

Yes mom she habituated us also, After she came here everything changed, she is so active and our family completed with her,. Shiva said..

"Shiva lets go we're getting late", Radhika said giving him anger looks,.

Why you also started appreciating her in front of them? Radhika asked while shiva started his car..

What's wrong in that radhi? Shiva asked..

She was getting good name and all are giving much importance to her! Even I'm elder Dil in this house but no-one never appreciated me? Radhika said showing her distress..

"Are you jealous of her?" Shiva asked.

No-no, I'm a working women I think I'm far better than her in everything,. "I don't know how Dhaksh said YES for this girl,." Said radhi..

"Don't be ridiculous", never judge anyone without knowing them shiva angered at his wife..

Let's Stop here Shiva we're getting into fight because of her, radhi said..

You'll never change Radhi! , saying that he drove to her office..

Dhaksh's p.o.v:

I'm busy in some pending files, and should submit them soon,.

Hearing to my phone ring, I looked at it and saw my friend calling me.m

Hi dhaksh it's me vinod,.

Hey wassup, how are you? Dhaksh replied..

Vinod: "I'm good, congratulations I couldn't attend your marriage,."

Dhaksh: Yah it's fine. Whatelse can I do other than this?

Vinod: "How is my sister?"

Dhaksh: Who? "Which sister?"

Vinod: Your wife man who else,)?!

Dhaksh: Don't know maybe she is fine,.

Vinod: What maybe?

Dhaksh: Because she went to her parent's home this month some "ashadam".

Vinod:  Yah I got it,. So didn't you call her?

Dhaksh:  I'm busy here and Why don't she call me!?

Vinod: Ego huh?
Ok fine , I won't come between husband & wife, anyways I called you for inviting you and your wife for my son's 1st b'day party at the end of this month.. Don't forget.

Dhaksh: Ya I'll come sure, bye,.

After ending the call, I thought What if I call her now?

I took my phone and called her ,

Phone ringing..

Dhaksh: Hi! "How are you?"

Tapasvi: I'm good. "How are you?"

Daksh: I'm fine, What are you doing? (I can hear huge people laughing near her.)

Tapasvi:  Umm, ugh nothing, "I'll call you back again saying that she ended the call,."

Hey chotu, What are you doing? Shiva asked dhaksh..

Nothing bro I just called my wife she ended the call just like that.. Dhaksh said with little disappointment..