Going back

Laughing Jane's pic

Sam was bugging me about taking her back to go and play with this Sally girl. So right now I'm going to ask slenderwoman if we can.

*knocks on the door* "It's LJ may I come it?"

SW (short for slenderwoman) "yes you may"

"Is it ok is me and Sam go to the other side of the mirror so he can play with Sally for just 1 hour?"

"Fine, BUT only 1 hour."

"Thank you ma'am"

*I leave and grab Sam and walk to the portal*

"Ready Sam?"

"Yep!!!"

*we walk through and slenderman is looking at us from his chair and Sam runs to Sallys room to play with her.

"Hello, Mr. Slenderman. I didn't introduce myself last time, my name is Laughing Jane or LJ.
Is it ok if I stay and hang while Sam plays with Sally?"

"Yes child, that is fine."

"Thank you." *I bow and sit next to Ben drowned* Hello again Ben.

"Ahhh! Oh Hi, sorry you just spooked me a little."

"Hehe~ I can tell"

Laughing Jack: "Well who are you?"

Laughing Jane: "I'm the girl version of you! So ya!"

Jeff*walks to the Macramone clowns* "Hey, can everyone from your world come over to ours so we can meet all the opposite genders?"

GLJ: "Slenderman is that okay?"

SM(Slenderman): "just as long as slenderwoman agrees too."

GJL: "If that's the case then, be right back." I say as I run through the mirror.

Hooda's POV-

I was working on lunch when LJ walked back through the portal and screamed for an emergency meeting. I ran from the kitchen to the living room and everyone is confused on why this meeting was happening and not by slenderwoman.

Maska: "what's the meaning of this?"

GLJ: "Well everyone is invited by Slenderman to come over and meet everyone! With slenderwoman's approval of course."

*Everyone looks at her and she sighs and nods*

Jess: "YESS!" she screamed running through the mirror.

Everyone started going through the mirror untill I was the last one.

Hooda: *walks though the portal and is picked up by slenderwoman's testicles and put down beside Tory*

SM: "everyone introduce themselves please"

After all the introducing each other I saw that the masky guy is looking in my direction and that Sally was running up to us proxies.

Sally: "Please can you guys have one tea party with me?"

Ticci Toby: "Sally leave them alone for now"

Sally: "NO!"

Masky: "Sally."

Sally: "NOOOOOO! I WANNA HAVE A TEA PARTY WITH THEM! NOW!"

Just as they were about to grab her I ran up to her and hugged her.

Hooda: Look Sally, your a sweet child but you must understand that we are proxies and have to help slenderwoman when ever she needs it. We don't have much times for ourselves much less a tea party, even your proxies are tired after a long days work and don't have enough energy to play tea okay?

Sally: "I'm sorry"

Ticci Tory: "for what sweetheart?" The boys were stunned that she said that because Toby doesn't do nicknames but said nothing.

Sally: "for being a bother"

Maska: "stop liying to yourself. Everyone here feels glad that someone like you and Sam are sweet enough to allow monster like us to even have a tea party, much less take care of you."

Ticci Tory: "I'm proud to know the real you."

Maska: "I'm proud of what you accomplished."

Hooda: "and so are they*points to everyone* they are proud of you too"
----------------------_-_-_--_--_-_--_-_-_-_-__-_-_
Should I even continue this?
You know what?
No?
Okay.
Leave a comment saying to continue this, I need at least 5 comments saying to continue this.

Untill then TTYL my gamers!