The girls

GLJ- girl version of LJ
GEJ- girl version of EJ
-------------------------------------
GLJ POV:
I was eating my poisoned candy at the table, Eyeless Jacky was eating her kidneys, everyone else was eating pancakes or chess cake. I looked over at Slenderwoman and she looked worried, "Hey Slender, you ok? You look worried."

"No I'm not, I can't seem to sense Sam but at the same time I can."

"Well now that you mention it, I haven't seen him all morning, and he usually wakes me up asking to play tea party." Bella spoke up.

"He went through the mirror." GEJ said.

"How do you know this?" Slenderwoman asked.

"I was in the kitchen eating my kidneys when I say Sam walk down the stairs and look at the mirror and just walk through." She said with no hesitation.

"Well now you get to go retrieve him."

"Fine." She said as she finished her kidney.

"And you Laughing Jane can accompany her with Ticci Tory."

"Why me!?" Me and Tina asked.

"Because I need a proxy to go with them and also Laughing Jane, you and Eyeless Jane seem to get along so it works."

"Fine." We both mumble.

"You have 5 hours before I come get you myself." She warned us.

We all walked to the mirror and just walked through only to be brought back to the living room?

Sam's POV:
It was GLJ, GEJ, and Ticci Tory!

"Hey guys!" I yell starting them. I giggled.

"S-sam!" Tory yelled as she scooped me up and hugged me. I noticed that the other two were looking behind me.

"Guys, the mirror is a teleport-er to an opposite gender world!"

Then Tory set me down but held my hand not letting go. GEJ spoke up, "Great, we got him now let's go." She said as the others nod.

"No! I don't want to go!" I yell trying to get my hand back. "Slenderman, please don't let them take me!" I started screeching

"I'm sorry but I can't, because it seems like this Slenderwoman wants you back a I can understand because I would do the same for Sally." Slenderman said trying to calm me, but it didn't.

"No! If she wants me, she can come get me herself!" The girls were shocked and I took that opportunity and yanked my hand back. I ran to Ben and I was about to cry so I just hid my face in his shoulder. He was shocked at first but hugged me, calming me down.

I heard him say, "I got this." Before he started walking with me in his arms and I didn't look up.

Ben's POV:
He hugged me and he was shaking, hiding his face in my shoulder. I hugged him getting him to calm down.

Slenderman looked at me so I said, "I got this." And got up and started walking to the mirror.

Slenderman was looking at me as if I'm crazy but said, "Be back soon."

"Ok." Is all I responded. Then walked to the girl versions of LJ, EJ, and Toby. They nodded at me and said to look out for someone named Bella, which I'm guessing is the girl version of me.

We went though the mirror and I was surprised but realized that I was now in another dimension.

Then a 'Slenderwoman?' Came up to me and said, "Thank you for helping Sam, what's your name because you seem to look a lot like our Bella."

"Ya um well from what I'm understanding, I am her just from another dimension. Hi, my name is Ben, Ben Drowned." I said with one arm on Sam and the other let out to shake her hand.

"No! Jess give that back!" A girl that looked like me yelled. So that's Bella. I thought before I thought I saw Jeff but wearing shorts and a more feminine frame. I actually blushed for a moment.

"Hey who's the other Linka look alike?" Jess said, looking at me. Bella stopped running and looked at me confused but I understood.

"Hi, I'm basically Bella from another dimension, Names Ben, Ben Drowned." I said a thought I saw Jess blush for a moment.

Slenderwoman came up to me and took a sleeping Sam out of my arms. "Oops I guess I didn't realize he was asleep."

"It's fine but I think you should go now. It was nice meeting you Ben." Slenderwoman said leading me to the mirror.

"Pleasure is all mine." I said then winked at Jess before walking through the mirror.

Slenderman looked at me and I said, "Mission done."

Sally came up to me and asked what it is like and I told her everything that I saw except me and Jess when we apparently blushed and everyone was listening in on the conversation.

We all ate our lunch and went to go kill.

Jess's POV:
That boy was cute. I'm not one for love but he was cute but what's even more surprising is that he was Bella's from another dimension.