The first thing she appreciated was that the place was mostly empty and what stood out most was the huge bed that lay in the center. As she approached there, she managed to see a man with red-orange hair sleeping over it. After appreciating better his face, (Y/N) managed to remember that she had seen him before during the attack to the capital when Jinrei had practically taken her by force to where he was.

'How did they manage to defeat him?' She thought as light memories of when she was under the spell effect of Jinrei returned to her mind. 'Someone as powerful as he...' Suddenly the memory of when Fuegoleon was defeated caused her face to pale slightly and her mind to go completely blank. Even if Julius told her previously that she was not to blame, (Y/N) could not help but blame herself for what happened. He moved closer to the bed and removed the sheet covering Fuegoleon's body to expose his missing right arm.

'There must be something I can do to help him...' she thought with a sad look as she take one of her hands to the earring in her ear to appear her grimoire in front of her. 'There must be a spell capable to heal his arm and help him wake up from the coma...' she began desperately searching through the pages of her grimoire but nothing seemed to be able to get what she wanted.

Slowly the desperation started to take over her but at that moment a strange green light shone on her grimoire causing it to grow slightly thick and several pages of a light green color appeared in the middle of the book. (Y/N) quickly went to those pages and the first spell she saw there was more than enough to achieve what she wanted, so without wasting any time she casted the spell on Fuegoleon's arm, which slowly reappeared as if it that accident did not happened.

Just at that moment the door to the room opened and a young redhead of the same age as she entered the place with what appeared to be several flowers in his arms but after seeing (Y/N) there doing something to Fuegoleon, he immediately released the flowers and activating his fire magic to cover his fists, he throws himself at her to force her away from his brother.

— What the hell are you doing to my brother? — Leopold yelled annoyed as he continued to attack her until he managed to get her out of the room — just because you are the daughter of Julius does not mean you can do what you like with my brother... —

—But I just... — she tried to explain what she was doing but at that moment she was stopped by Julius who arrived at the place due to the scandal that had formed.

—What the hell is going on here? —He asked annoyed as he looked seriously at both young men. (Y/N) got up from the floor and tried to explain the situation to her father but Leopold spoke much before her.

—She was trying to curse my brother or something like that... when I arrived I saw her using a strange spell on him—

—That's not true... I was just trying to... —the girl tried to defend herself but before she even managed to say anything, her father interrupted her.

—(Y/N)... it's good that you practice new spells and everything but I do not think it's convenient to try it on a member of royalty or some other citizen of the kingdom, for that we have prisoners and enemies that we had captured during the battles we have fought. So apologize to him now... — Julius asked quietly without even noticing the expression of sadness that (Y/N) had at that moment.

The girl lowered her head and hid her eyes behind her hair so that neither of them would notice the tears that had begun to appear. She closed her fists tightly trying to suppress that desire that she had to scream and make them understand that she had not done anything wrong but simply could not help but feel a bit hurt for the words spoken by Leopold.

—I'm sorry... — she apologized trying to hide how shaky her voice was at that moment— I promise not to do anything that could cause problems to the kingdom... — Leopold calmed a little because of hers word so he undid his fire magic and crossed his arms with great seriousness in his face.