6.- Searching for answers...

And as always ... the author did whatever she wants by adding characters from other series ... I already guessed it when you mentioned Acnologia indirectly in chapter 1 but I never expected he will have any other participation during the story ... seriously ... what were you thinking?

Anyway... it's not my business unless I have to kill someone during the fic...

Note: my sister's OC has always had a rare personality...

~ Qi Xhieng ~

'It's Here... this is the dungeon that Jinrei told me about... somewhere in this whole place must be that bracelet that he showed me earlier...' (Y/N) thought as she approached with the others at the entrance of that long dark hall. 'It's kind of dark but it won't be a problem for me...' she thought, remembering the good vision she had to see in the dark.

The group walked slowly through the corridors as they moved deeper and deeper into the dungeon. At one point along the road the lamp that Asta brought broke and they had to continue in the dark for a long time until they finally managed to find an exit to that long corridor.

On the other side of that wall, there was a place brimming with magic and where logic did not seem to take place. There were doors and bridges in the walls and roof as well as water that flowed in all directions, but above all, (Y/N) could notice the large number of magical traps that were distributed throughout that strange environment.

—This place is really amazing ... I can feel the large amount of mana concentrated here...— (Y/N) said happy while looking at her surroundings completely excited. At the same time, Luck began to activate one by one the traps that were around causing a moment of tension to both Asta and Noelle—...that looks funny...let me join too...—she joked after seeing the faces of fear in two of her friends.

—Don't you even dare ...— Noelle complained.

After that little joke, (Y/N) take things more seriously and she began to discard all the magic surrounding her to start to find the place where the greatest amount of concentrated darkness were. Using her magic to analyze the entire labyrinth, (Y/N) finally manages to find the room in which she could probably find what she was looking for.

When she stopped searching, she saw Luck use his thunder magic to leave the place saying he had something important to do.

—Sorry for leaving too... — she apologized activating her Aether magic and began to float in the air—...but since I'm here, I'll go to see if I can really find what I'm looking for somewhere in all this labyrinth... — she said before flying towards one of the doors that were in the ceiling, abandoning her companions in the same way that Luck did.