2.- A new journey

Caelus, the mysterios man who decided to follow (Y/N) in her search...

・・・

・・・

・・・

(Y/N) began to walk towards the capital while stopping very often in the middle of the forest unsure whether she was on the right path or no. As she moved further away from the village, the more she doubted about what she choose to do. Was that the right decision or no? Wherever it was, there was a strange fear that seemed to invade her. She was worried about having to experience something new and she was afraid of not being able to find what she wanted so much in that place so far from her home.

After walking a long time on that unique path in the forest, (Y/N) stops to rest under a tree that was not far from a small lake. The view was beautiful and the water in the lake was so clear that it easily managed to momentarily take away all the fears that the girl had.

The silence that governed the place was accompanied by the whistling sound of the wind and the chirping of the birds, but this soon was interrupted when the sound of several steps began to be heard in the place as they began to approach to her.

(Y/N) looked up to see who it was but the owner of those steps was not another person but the same young man she had met that time in the forest. Unlike that day, (Y/N) was already able to see perfectly well both the face and the rest of the body of the young man.

—I see you decided to follow my suggestion and go to the capital during the exam to enter an order of magical knights ...— said the young man stopping in front of her.

—You... that time I did not have the opportunity to ask you but... Who are you? —she asked. The young man looked at her with certain coldness in his eyes but after that, the expression on his face softened a bit.

—I? Let's say I'm the only one thing left of the great wizard I was once... because I'm just a simple soul trapped inside the sacred grimoire ... if my name is what you want to know, I'm Caelus and I'll accompany you in your search... —he answered. Although that was not what (Y/N) expected as an answer, she was content to at least know his name—... but enough to talk about me. Before we get to the capital, I would like to teach you some basic spells so that you will be able to defend yourself in case I am not there to help you, since the capital is a dangerous place in many ways... —

Caelus turned slightly and began to walk towards the trunk of a tree that was not very far from the one that was behind (Y/N) and with a simple touch, that huge and leafy tree turned into a simple and small wooden broom which It was delivered to the girl shortly after.

—Let's start with something simple then... —he said. As soon as he said those words, (Y/N) could notice how the surroundings as well as several kilometers in the distance darkened slightly— let's practice your mastery over your magical power and at the same time the flight. Take the broom and lift it horizontally in the air... —he began by indicating the first thing she should do. The girl took the broom between both hands and began to follow step by step the instructions that were given to her. —Focus your gaze in the object and concentrate. Think that the object is nothing more than a breeze of air and that this will always remain stable in its place no matter what happens... when you think it is convenient, move your hand away— Caelus indicated.