Chapter 11

~~

One week passed...
Zeynep was getting more and more hopeless. Emir hasn't contacted her at all since that day at the restaurant. He would let her marry and that's it... She infuriated him and he gave up on their baby. It was her fault... And today the day has come... She would marry. She had to go through with it, there was no other way. Kemal had asked her to back off if she wasn't sure, she didn't have to repeat the same mistake since she didn't want it in the first place. But it wasn't about her anymore... It was about her parents, her brothers, Hakan, her baby... She couldn't disappoint them once again, even if it meant her unhappiness... It seems like she and Emir weren't meant to be, not even as lovers.

"Zeynep?" Fehime spoke to her, bringing her out of her thoughts.
"Huh?"
"You look so beautiful, God bless you!" She smiled, spitting all over her face.
"Indeed." The hairdresser agreed, fixing Zeynep's hair.
"Thank you." Zeynep smiled but it did not reach her eyes. Of course, nobody noticed it. She was used at people not paying attention to her feelings.
"Let's go and put the dress on, my daughter. We shouldn't be late."

In the meantime Emir was in the company. He had found out Kemal was the reason his company's deal got off and he had one more reason to be furious.
"That dirty snake...." He smiled bitterly, tapping his fingers on the desk angrily.
"Mr Emir." Tufan entered hastily.
"What?! Don't you knock?!"
"I'm sorry, sir... You know that Hakan's wedding with Zey-"
"I DARE YOU! I DARE YOU TO SAY IT!" Emir stood up, his eyes throwing fire.
"Ev-everything's under control." Tufan stuttered.
"GOOD! GET THE FUCK OUT!" He ordered him like a maniac.
Of course everything would be under control if his men didn't wish to die today. Emir let Zeynep believe he let it go and didn't bother her for the rest of the week. There was no way he would let it go and let her marry that rag. His child was a Kozcuoğlu and that's how it should remain.
He sat back down, looking for some documents.

"I am thanking God for letting me see you in your wedding dress!" Fehime cried, staring at Zeynep who had just gotten out of her bedroom. Her dress wasn't anything fancy but it was simple and elegant. A long veil was covering her hair and all of her back.
"So beautiful..." Tarık exclaimed emotional.
"Where is Kemal?" She asked them both, looking around.
"He's on his way, he called me." Tarık checked his watch.
"Okay, you go then. I will wait for him to take me."
"How this will be, daughter?" Hussein disapproved, wanting them all to go together.
"You go daddy, I will wait for him." She insisted. "Come on brother, you take them. I'll be right there." Zeynep told Tarık, trying to gain some time for herself. She only needed a few minutes alone, just a few minutes before the storm would take over her life.
"Okay, let's go then. She will come with Kemal, there's time anyway." Her brother agreed, taking both Fehime and Hussein with him.
Zeynep looked around the living room. Happy pictures of her and her family were hanging at the wall. It was one of those times she was the most innocent and the happiest she has ever been. If only she could take back time and fix everything...
"What am I doing?" She talked to herself. "What am I doing, my baby?" Moving her palm onto her stomach, she sat down the sofa.
"I am about to destroy my life and yours... What wouldn't I give to be a family with your father... But it's impossible... His hate for my brother is bigger and his love for you, I have to accept it."
At the moment a loud knock came from the door. Wiping her tears, she went to open thinking it was Kemal.
Opening the door she fell across two men. Tufan and some stranger she was seeing for the first time.
"Tufan? What is going on?" She asked them, a perplexed look on her face.
"You have to follow me, Mrs Zeynep." Tufan showed her the way.
"Why? I am getting married in half an hour..." She trailed, looking at him questionally.
"Mr Emir's orders." He crossed his arms, waiting impatiently.
"But I can't-"
"You have to come with me now, I don't want to use force." He interrupted her, taking her arm softly.
"Okay, okay... You don't have to drag me, I will come." Zeynep shut the door of the house and followed them silently. She couldn't figure out what is going on. It's not like she didn't want to go though. A part of her was glad they came.
Tufan got her in a black van and took her away. After almost five minutes Kemal arrived to their parents' house to take Zeynep since his mother had called him to hurry up.
"Zeynep?" He called, getting inside. "My sister, are you ready?" He walked to her room. There was nobody there too. "What is going on? Where is this girl?" He thought, looking around worriedly.