Chapter 4

~~

"Stop getting on my nerves, Asu." Emir warned his sister, raising his brows.
"I saw them, what don't you understand? I saw them that night before the accident. They were snuggling in each other's arms! What else do you need to put your wife in her place?!" Asu kept provoking him since her attempt to kill Nihan was a failure. He would never know that however. She would end up dead the next second.
"What do you want me to do? Lock her inside?!" Emir stood up, walking around his desk.
"That would be a good idea, yes! Find a way to keep them separated!" She was screeching, her voice getting hysteric.
"Lower your voice. This is my company, not your helpline service!" He placed his index finger on her lips in an attempt to shush her.
"For the last time, I am telling you... Give them Zeynep." Asu has been trying to convince him for a week now. Showing them Zeynep's video of choking Ozan would give an end to their relationship.
"For the last time, I am telling you... Stay out of it." Emir turned his back on her, walking to the window.
"Why?! Why won't you sell her out? You're gonna ruin everything, EVERYTHING!"
"Shut up!" He turned to her again with a furious face. "I don't betray the people who are by my side, unlike you!"
"You are being careless!"
"It's better than being stupid! Think before you talk. THINK." Emir pressed his index finger on his temple emphatically.
"What should I think? You love her, don't you?" Asu asked him, shaking her head in disbelief.
Emir threw his head back, rolling his eyes.
"I'm not selling her out. I have work to do, leave." He ordered her sharply.
"I haven't said my last word, Emir." She warned him, shutting his door soundly.
Emir was staring at the closed door for a moment, shaking his head at his sister. She was worse than he was in a way. Deep inside he had accepted that Nihan loves Kemal and will never love him back but his ego was refusing to acknowledge it out loud. It was better to have her at his side like this instead of not at all. He wouldn't let Kemal win in any case.
About Zeynep... He picked up his phone to call her, it's been a whole week since their last meeting. And it wasn't a good one either.
Zeynep was laying in bed. She was throwing up most of the day today. It was pure torture.
"Hello?" She answered the phone.
"I'm coming over in a few, get dressed." Emir ordered her and hung up without another word.
"But I'm-" She began. "Oh alright..." She just stared at the phone, when she realized he had hang up on her. "What does he want now, Allah..." Taking a deep breath she raised up carefully, her head was spinning a lot too lately. She had to be really careful, he shouldn't realize about the baby... At least not yet.

After about an hour, she was dressed and waiting in the living room. She was in simple black leggings, a grey jumper and her red coat. Emir opened the door with his keys, his eyes falling on her immediately.
"All ready, Red Riding Hood?" He joked, signaling her with his head to follow him.
"Where are you taking me?" Zeynep asked him, walking to him.
"To feed you to the wolves. Come."
In a few minutes they were on their way down the coast. The day was cloudy, it looked like it was about to rain. Most roads were slippery due to the heavy snow last night.
"Where are we going, Emir?" She asked again, looking into his face.
"Pfff..." He faked a sigh. "Stop talking, you will know in a few."
Zeynep sighed annoyed, throwing her head back. She wasn't feeling well, she was actually getting really dizzy.
"Are you okay?" Emir asked her, taking a quick look at her.
"No. Ever since a long time." She breathed, closing her eyes.
"Previously on the Zeynep Soydere diaries..." He chuckled at his own joke, making her crack a small smile as well. "I know you smiled little one, don't hide it."
"You are crazy. One week ago you were threatening me and now you are making jokes." She scoffed, looking outside the window.
"Emir Kozcuoğlu, the unpredictable legend." He said out loud, praising himself.
"Allah, give me patience..." She breathed, rubbing her stomach.
"Here we are..." The car came to a halt by the boats' marina.
"What is-"
"My yacht. Remember, to the one I kissed you for the first time." He laid his palm for her to take.
Zeynep was hesitant. What is he up to again?
"What are you planning?" She finally asked him.
Emir puckered his lips and took her hand himself, pulling her along.
"Emir."
"Shh."
"Emir!"
"Shh!"
"What are we doing here?"
At the moment they entered the yacht. A table fully equipped with food was awaiting. A waiter bowed his head at them and went back inside.
"Eating???" He pulled a chair for her to sit.
"Do you have a fever?" She asked him, totally serious.
"Maybe... Or it's just the Moon messing with my zodiac planets." He smirked.
"What happened to you?" She sat down carefully.
"I feel like I have neglected you lately... Married man and all..." He looked at her with a full of lust look.
"Mhmm..." Zeynep nodded her head, looking down.
"Aren't you happy? Not even now? I am with you." Emir turned his head to the side in an attempt to examine her face more carefully.
"I would be happy if you told me why you are actually doing this." She replied, crossing her arms.
"I missed you. Plus..." He licked his bottom lip. "We are eating beef, it's good for anemia."
Zeynep giggled, shaking her head. What is up with this man, really? One day he makes you feel like trash and now this?
"What's so funny?" He asked her, raising his eyebrows.
"My life's a joke, that's all." She took a sip of water.
"Did you gain weight?" Emir suddenly asked her, causing her to choke on her water. "Zeynep! Zeynep, are you alright?" He stood up quickly, rushing to slap her back lightly.
"Okay, I'm okay..." She told him, raising her palm up.
He sighed, moving away from her. Sitting back down he kept his eyes on her face.
"I haven't been here since that day..." He trailed, looking around. "I didn't want to be a bad man... There was nothing personal with you... I want you to know it." He confessed, a hint of regret in his tone.
"Are you planning to leave me and you want to make amends?" She smiled sadly.
"I just thought you deserved an explanation... After everything... I like to be fair with people who stand by me." He sat back, his eyes still glued on her face.
"Do you still believe I stand by you? You showed me something else last week..." Zeynep implied his accusations.
"I was having a bad day." He instantly replied, blinking his eyes.
"Wow... This almost sounds like an apology." She pointed out at him, raising her glass of water to make a toast.
"Making a toast with water? Don't you want some wine?" He asked her, taking the bottle to serve her.
"No, I-... I have some issues with my stomach, I don't want to drink." She faked an excuse.
"Do you need money for a doctor or?"
"No, no... It's not a big deal..." She avoided his look.
"As you wish." Emir nodded his head, continuing his meal.
After they had finished, he wiped his mouth with a cotton towel and stood up. "Follow me." He instructed her, stepping down and walking through a long corridor.
Zeynep followed him silently as he led her to a door and invited her inside. She hesitantly entered, realizing they must be in the master cabin. Three big oval windows were giving them views of Istanbul's waterfront and night lights since it has gotten dark by now.
"This is beautiful..." She was in awe of the view, approaching the window in a few steps.
Emir came right behind her, his nose inhaling the scent of her hair. She stiffened, feeling his body on her back. With his fingers he started trailing down her side until he gripped her jumper. He slowly started to take it off, getting no objection out of Zeynep, who was just enjoying the moment. It's been so long she hadn't felt his touch. Like this...
After her jumper, her tank top followed and then Emir turned her body to him so he could take a good look at her.
His hands felt her full breasts, making slow circling moves.
"Emir..." Zeynep moaned intensely, placing her hands over his.
"Shh..." He pushed her hands away, taking her face in his hands. He kissed her lips slowly at first, enjoying their feeling... Biting her upper lip, he caused her to grip his hair strongly and pull herself closer to him.
"That's it..." He breathed against her mouth. Their night had just began.

Zeynep's hair were spread all over the pillow as Emir was moving in a steady pace above her. Her mouth was formed in a o, her head falling back as the only thing she could do was feel and feel and feel the best of it.
His right hand was gripping her waist and his left her leg which was circling his low waist. He couldn't remember the last time he was able to let himself totally be. Or he could... It was again with her, anyway. It was the moment where the world stopped, time stopped, responsibilities stopped, his head stopped working. All he could feel was her and she was the only one able to do it. The only one able to take his mind off of anything else. How can this happen? What does it mean? He doesn't love her, although he desires her every second of the day.
Her loud moan caused him to reach his high, with her following. He stayed in the same position for some good minutes, memorizing how good it felt. His forehead was touching her shoulder which was moving up and down from her heavy breathing.
Her hand slowly came up his back and started rubbing it up and down in a soothing way. Leaving a gentle kiss on her shoulder, he moved to the side placing his hands under his head. Zeynep's eyes followed his movements. He seemed so content and relaxed right now that she wanted to freeze this image in her head.
"Didn't they teach you that staring is a habit of bad manners?" He scolded her softly with his eyes closed.
She instantly moved her gaze away and her body.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk..." He held her in place, holding onto her belly firmly.
Zeynep's breath was cut off. Feeling his hand in that particular place created mixed feelings. Her eyes watered instantly as she placed her palm over his.
She had to tell him. It's his right to know...
Is it? He wanted to kill your first baby. Her mind was fighting against her heart.
Which of the two would win?

~~

Hm... 👀
Happy reading lovelies ❤️