Hades Blind Mate|12

Comenzar desde el principio

"Who are you?" I asked confused, my eyes managed to adjust.

"I am the moon goddess, and I've summoned you." She spoke, I felt a surge of anger but I held it back.

"Why did you summon me?" I asked calmly, trying to refrain from insulting her.

"I can sense your anger Seina, and my intention was never to hurt my creations- but all wolves must be put on a path towards their future and your future is going to be hard and even worse than what happened with your parents." She said calmly yet the twinkle of pain in her eyes told me the truth.

"I was locked up for years barely surviving." I said my voice cracking, she looked off.

"I cannot choose the path for my creation, I didn't pick the path to make you strong- the path picked you and I hold no power over it." She told me, I still felt anger but I understood.

"You're sick, your wolf is killing your human side and I'm here to help." She said I was shocked.

"Why would you help me and how?" I asked curiously.

"I am a goddess and hades is a god of the underworld, of course, it's my duty to help where it's needed where others won't." She spoke, I heard her last sentence people were against helping me.

"Yes, I am going to make you and your wolf immortal, just like Hades." I quickly looked at her in confusion.

"I thought I was immortal? I can breath in the underworld?" I said confused, she sighed.

"Your wolf is what kept you alive, you can breathe their air but ever inhale caused your human side to get sick but it was slow progress because your wolf could heal you- but it's progressed past what your wolf can do after you mated with hades." She told me and I was shocked, I could've died.

"How does this work?" I whispered I knew she sensed my fear.

"You must drink my blood." She spoke, handing me a cup of blood.

"I thought we werewolves?" I spoke almost gagging at the idea.

"We are, but to become immortal as a wolf you must drink my blood." She said without much thought like this was the most simple thing in the world.

"It's this or death." I whispered I was alone in this decision.

I couldn't feel my wolf, I couldn't feel the bond I had with hades all I could feel was myself and the warmth coming from how bright the moon goddess was. I pushed away my fear remembering how much I loved hades, how happy I've been knowing I was to be loved for many eternities with one man.

I began to drink, I found it incredibly weird that her blood didn't have that metallic or disgusting taste like human blood- being hit enough times I was accustomed to that taste. Yet it made sense, she wasn't human but the creator and the origin of all werewolves.

I felt sick immediately after finishing the glass as it dropped to the ground but no sound was made. My body was exploding, the fire was almost unbearable as I clawed my throat hoping to make the burning sensation ease. I began to fall to my knees, the world blurred and I managed to curl up into a bawl thinking that my moon goddess had betrayed me.

"Oh dear, I'm still here for you." She whispered I felt her hands running through my hair.

"It hurts!" I croak, and she sighs in almost a pained tone.

"I see all your pain, every one of my creations has a piece of me with them while they live and experience their paths- I have cried many tears knowing I cannot pick the path they walk but I would never hurt you on purpose." She spoke softly, and she never left.

No matter how much it hurt, how much my bones felt like they were melting through my skin or when things began to break and fix themselves over and over again. I remember dying, I felt my own heart stop and then start again- it was torturous as my human slowly became unbreakable.

"Is it over." I croaked once more, I was weak laying in her lap as my body stilled.

"It is my child and now you must return to your body- the people around you have witness what you felt." She spoke but I didn't understand what she meant.

"Thank you." She spoke, I felt her hand in mine and something was placed inside.

"Give this to hades, this one pill could make him like you first of it's kind- an immortal werewolf but he must choose it." She spoke, and I grasped the pill in my hand tightly.

Then the light got so bright, I blacked out.

I felt my body move, I felt Morana in the back of my mind whining in a corner and I felt his presence and smelt his tears as he sobbed. I felt my body, I felt the difference and I smelt the blood and vomit that covered my body.

I also felt alive.

"Hades! She moved!" Apollo spoke, and I felt the shuffle.

"Seina?" He spoke, and it took everything in me to open my eyes.

I didn't think everyone would gasp.

WORD COUNT: 1315

What do you guys think? Does this sound good, I really was lost at what to write next and I hope that you enjoy this chapter as I really tried hard to find the right plot to continue the book.

A lot of you probably thought she was already immortal, Nah she was a human and a werewolf who was just being constantly healed by her wolf of what damage the underworld was doing to her- so I made her get sick.

The whole moon goddess making her immortal came to me on a whim, I was trying to figure out what would be cool and this is what popped out.

Hopefully, its everything you expected, enjoy.

VOTE & COMMENT

SEE YOU IN CHAPTER 13