Hades Blind Mate|18

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

"Why are you here Aphrodite?" Hades asked, he didn't seem thrilled.

"Hades what's with that attitude, you use to love my visits." She winked, I knew that wasn't true—I could feel his hatred for her through our bond.

"You maybe the god of love and beauty, but to me you'll always be a slut." Hades growled, Aphrodite rolled her eyes.

"Its not unusual for a god to have consorts." She winked, I rolled my eyes.

"You were married before consorts were a thing, you commited adultery—you are just a whore." He said, she glared at him.

"I was born beautiful, it's not my fault men can't keep it to themselves." She spoke, I touched Hades shoulder gently.

"To me you are ugly, I've found a beauty 1000x more captivating than any of your many forms." Hades said, he then griped my waist and I giggled.

"You sap." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"I didn't know you were into children Hades?" Aphrodite said, glaring at me with hatred.

"I'm 18, also a werewolf and immortal—my kind mates at 16." I told her, I showed no fear—she wasn't better then me.

"So your a dog?" She snickered, Hades growled and she jumped.

"No, we are wolves." Hades said, showing his teeth—Asem didn't like this woman.

"Why would you ruin your superior form to be a dog!?" She exclaimed, the disgust on her face was evident.

"So I can possibly have children with my future wife." Hades said, he winked at me and I giggled.

"I love you." I said, kissing his lips on purpose—I hated this bitch.