Hades Blind Mate|20

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

My mouth dropped, I couldn't believe how much effort he had put into this beautiful date for me.

It was dark and romantic, I always thought that I'd be the bright and girly type-during those days locked up imagining a life I thought I'd never have. Yet here I was staring at the most beautiful scene in my life, surrounding by black and red roses. I felt blessed, I felt desired, I felt needed, I felt respected.

"It's amazing!" I whispered loudly, trying to control my tears.

"But your crying, shit I did bad didn't I!" He said, his brow furrowed and the internal panic of his wolf flowed off of him.

"No!" I yelled, I placed my hand on his cheek, "Hades No, you didn't do bad-you did so fucking good baby." I whispered, a tear fell from my eye.

"Happy tears?" He asked, I nodded.

"Very happy tears." I said, he smiled and kissed my tear away.

"Let's eat, my beautiful queen." He said, placing his hand out for me to take.

"Of course my king" I said with a smile, there was nobody else I rather love than this man.

We sat down and the way his eyes lit up as he poured the wine into my cup made my heart pound. The blue made me feel like I was drowning in a calm ocean, surrounded by this love that I could never find elsewhere. I was becoming insane with his company, my wolf and I couldn't survive without him.

"Something wrong sweetheart?" He asked, his eyebrow creased in worry.

"No, I'm just so in love with you." I whispered, I chuckled with a wide smile.

"I've never felt this much love with anybody else, I've never been able to say I love you until I met you-you've lifted this immortal heart." He smiled, and then he stood.

"What are you doing?" I gasped, as his bent down on one knee.

"What I've been planning since the day I felt my heart beat fast inside my chest at the site of your beauty." He whispered lightly, his cheeks tinted with shyness yet he didn't hide it.