chapter 3 (shh it's my dairy)

Start from the beginning

Sorry I'm not coming, I replied to him..

Are you kidding me? He asked covering the distance between us..

No.. I'm not kidding you..
And you can take the dairy with you if you want I have no problem but I'm not coming for sure. I said walking towards the door..

He soon reached the door and locked it,.

This is not funny get out of my way I shrieked..

Only on one condition.. he said..

"What?"

You have to come with me,. He said like he's ordering..

No way I'm not coming, I said and in the mean time my mom shouted "breakfast is ready."

Move now! you heard my mom right, I have to go before she calls me again, I said trying to escape.

I'm trying to unbolt the door.. He pulled my hand closing the distance between us..

I felt awkward seeing our position.

Leave my hand I said trying to push myself away from him..

Don't worry "I'll tell her that we're busy they'll understand,." He said winking😉

"No," I almost shouted..

When he is about to shout, I shut his mouth on right time, are you going to put me in shame?
What'll they think? Now will you speak something? I questioned him still covering his mouth..

He sighed softly..

What? I asked as I couldn't get.

He sighed to remove my hand on his mouth,. I took back my hand..

OK now tell me are you going to come or should I? He said blackmailing me..

"STOP" I'm coming,. Before that go and take bath, come soon for breakfast don't make us wait for long. I said moving out..

Thank you.. I'll be there in 15 min,. He said walking towards bathroom..

We were back to our home (my in-laws) after spending weekend with my parents,.

Days were running so fast, and he left to banglore,. I don't know why but I can't focus on anything, after going there he didn't even called me once also?

Yup he called to his mom after landing there but didn't even thought of talking to me. Does every husband behaves like this?

That night I took my phone opened my gallery & gone through all the photos of our functions during marriage,.

That day on our 1st outing. We went to a restaurant after having lunch, we went to the park.

"When I go with my friends some of our batch used to make fun of lovers as they sit in the bushes, some walk together holding each other hands talking.
My friend used to chat with her boyfriend whole night, when ever I wokeup in the middle for some water or something still she used to talk,. I never get what was the topic?
Actually I don't know what topic it' would prolong their talks whole night!

I used make fun of them, but they told me,  "When you'll fall in love then you'll understand,"

But now even after getting married also I didn't get anything 🤣🤣 I thought..

That day he took me to the park after lunch..
And we both sat on the bench, and to our opposite a couple was sitting cozily and so cute, I think they were newly married just like us,.

We both looked at each other awkwardly and felt uncomfortable so moved to our car, before that we had ice-cream..

That's the only day we had spent together and after that he left to banglore..

That night I got a beep sound, and I saw a message from my husband?

I pinched myself is it true or my imagination. I opened so excitedly but it's just "GOOD NIGHT??"

ISN'T IT WEIRD?? I didn't even think of replying back,.

Whole week went normally..

I went to shopping to buy some pots and required materials for gardening,.

Daily I used to plant few vegetables like tomato, onion, and mostly rooted plants. After that I planted for green leaves.. Now-a-days everything are made of chemicals, so I thought of organic gardening..

Sometimes I used to watch my favourite cartoon shows, I know you people make fun of me, but I love some shows, I also watch some daily soaps it doesn't mean I'm addicted to that,.

It's summer season so me & mom were busy in preparing mango pickle, umm it's the best of all..

I love it with ghee, some hot rice and some pickle,. Try for sure you'll love it,.

That night I'm so tired and slept soon after finishing my dinner,.

Dhaksh's p.o.v

I went on business trip not as holiday trip, I was busy in whole process I'm going to start a new branch of course I'm busy, still I managed to send a message but no reply from her!

Thank god I at least have her picture,.
This was the 1st pic of her, that day she 1st entered puja room lightening diya she was so beautiful.. I can't say how much but mesmerizing so managed to take a quick click I my phone. She don't even know I have a picture of hers..

Whenever I called to my mom she told what she was doing, gardening works!

She My wife is different ❤️, she won't waste time at all always keeps herself busy..
Does she think of me at least once??

I soon returned to home after finishing my work, I didn't informed anyone, soon after landing I called my driver and reached home, laxmi maa opened the door,.

When I went to my room and saw she was sleeping in the middle of the bed.. I went near and saw she was surrounded by albums??

Our marriage photos, and every photo that related to me from my childhood!
Now she misses me? Then why don't she call or msg me?

I soon changed into my comfy clothes and slept in that small space as she was in the middle, if I move her she'll get disturbed and I don't want that.

******************

to be cont.....

Thank you guys who added this story in your reading list, and thank you for choosing it,.

I would like to thank the 1st person who follows my stories that's @ha1zenberg.

Thank you

See you soon

Signing out tonight

With Love,
Pradhana.......