04 | don't add to the list

25th of January, 2017

"Seo Changbin needs to go to the bathroom!"

Jukyung ran over to where Kevin was standing, Changbin's prison cell's door unlocked and his face red.

"Let's go."

Jukyung was dragging Changbin by the hand, the male following her with his face having an expression now, but it seemed kind of weird. As if something was wrong. Changbin looked down at his crotch and his adam's apple bobbed up and then down as he gulped. He was kind of relieved that no one had noticed his little problem, yet.

"Go in, I would be waiting outside," Jukyung said as she let go of his hand once they were outside the bathroom.

The girl sure looked petite and fragile, but, do not judge her from her appearance. She had had a black belt in taekwondo and her unpredictable personality had gotten her to where she was now.

It had almost been a week now since that happened. The confronting between her and Changbin. Since then, no one had spoken about it anymore and nor did they even look into each other's eyes. Jukyung surely was hurt to see someone hate her from the very bottom of his heart, but she couldn't really do anything about it.

...

"Do you really hate me so much?" Jukyung wanted to slap herself as she blurted it out.

Changbin's veins looked like they were about to pop any second, but he just moved away from her, giving her her personal space back.

"You have any doubts?" Changbin asked, his tone now back to being one of those expressionless, robotic voices, "I hate you more than you can even imagine. The mere sight of you makes my blood boil. Get out."

Jukyung stood there stunned for a few seconds before throwing a band aid from her pocket to him. She wanted to know more. But, her tongue wasn't complying. Jukyung wanted to know more. She somehow felt his frustration and pain even thought she, herself still believed that he might be a murderer. However, deep down inside, something didn't feel right and this made her gain more interest in his story. She wanted to dig in more until she got what she wanted. To read his mind.

For now, she knew that staying in front of him and infuriating him wouldn't help. Instead, Changbin might as well just add more numbed to his murder list. So, Jukyung thought that it was the best to leave and with that being said, off she went.

...

A zipping sound brought Jukyung back to reality and left her cheecks flushed crimson red. She lowered her gaze, awaiting Changbin's return from the bathroom. However, as soon as he came back and stood in front of her, Jukyung's eyes fell on his crotch with hid little problem. This left her gasping for air and then trying to run away. Changbin then grabbed her wrist before she could run any further and spun her body around to face him.

"You began running without taking me."

This were the only words he spoke after all these days and Jukyung got even more embarrassed. I mean, what is worse than having a prisoner say something like that to a police officer?

"N-no. I didn't forget," she stuttered as she looked up at him.

Exactly then, Jukyung could swear that she saw a tiny smile on his face. But, he quickly went back to being a rock in human form.

He smiled.

Jukyung wanted to see more of that smile. He deserved to smile.

'But, he's a murderer. And murderer's don't deserve to smile,' her positive thoughts faded away at the mention of that and she sometimes even wanted to punch her conscience for being so harsh at times like this.

-

It was almost lunch time and Jukyung was just slacking off a bit in the kitchen. Kevin tsk'ed looking at her before throwing the water from the washed vegetable's on her face.

Jukyung instantly jolted up, ready to murder Kevin and then, if needed, go to jail. But, as soon as she glanced at her wrist watch, she knew that she was done for. It was half an hour past her work of providing Changbin with his lunch.

"Seo Changbin's lunch?" Jukyung turned her head back to Kevin, her face with the please-tell-me-that-i-am-still-fine expression plastered on it.

Kevin pressed his lips into a fine line before shaking his head as her.

Within a few seconds, a tiny body with a tray of food was seen rushing out if the kitchen. Changbin was in his cell, sitting when he sensed that, making his eyes widen. She looked like she was about to crash against the bars and maybe even break a bone or two.

But, Jukyung stopped exactly two steps away from the prison bars. Changbin thought that he could breathe now.

Click click.

"Oh fuck," Changbin found Jukyung mutter a cuss under her breathe as none other than Hitler 2.0, aka. Seongin, stand there with his favourite 3 part baton in his hands.

"Kim Jukyung, you seriously love to add more to your list, don't you?"

i am gonna update tomorrow as well. also, the new album is lit. I CRIED.

i feel like a proud mom jshsgddh. well, i am always emo so ignore hehehe.

ik that the album is lit and all the songs are f-ing amazing, but which one is your most favourite one?

for me, it has to be 'any'. i just love that song!