03 | take a look at me

18th of January, 2017

3 days. Same thoughts. Same mistakes.

Jukyung looked down at the floor, getting yelled at by none other than Hitler 2.0 just because she had only broken the third plate, for three days on a row. I am totally not sarcastic, if you were wondering, I mean.

"I will have to increase your punishment!" He barked at her, eyes red with fury.

Yes, she sure was distracted by thoughts of someone-- the very person in a subtly watching the scene unfold from behind the metal bars-- but, Jukyung wasn't going to have this slimy rat get his way.

"Sir, did you not brush your teeth today?" Jukyung asked, trying to sound innocent, her intentions being the exact opposite.

"How dare you?" He yelled so loudly that it even startled Kevin, who was inside one of the cells, providing food to prisoner 10267.

Seongin almost looked like smoke was coming out if his now unbelievably red ears and Jukyung knew that she was going to be punished again, but it was worth it.

Currently, 3 days had passed since she had her first actual interaction with Changbin. The boy had stared at her and she wasn't even able to read his mind. Unusual, wasn't it?

After that, she had just went in to give him his meals and like the first days, Changbin didn't even look up at her.

As if sensing that she was getting uneasy while just staring at that particular prisoner, Seongin's evil mind came up with an idea.

"Kim Jukyung, you're going to be cleaning Seo Changbin's cell everyday," Seongin muttered with an eyebrow raised before disappearing into the hallways.

Changbin was taken aback. No one other than Seongin had stayed inside his cell for more than two minutes. Entries inside his cell were very limited; Kevin only previously used to give him his meals before heading out in a few seconds.

Jukyung coughed awkwardly, waving to Changbin as she unlocked the door and entered the cell. Changbin stared at her for not more than 3 seconds before finally whipping his head away from her.

"Um, so, I am Kim Jukyung," she offered him a handshake and Changbin didn't even budge. She awkwardly retreated her hand back, now straching the nape of her neck.

"I love watching movies. You?" Jukyung tried for the third time now, hoping to initiate a conversation with him.

Changbin just got up, a really intimidating stare thrown at her direction. This made Jukyung back up a little. He took one step forward and now, her hands started to get sweaty. One more step and she would be crashing into the vacuum cleaner behind her.

Well, yes, another step. And there was Jukyung's composed image falling down with her. In this kind of situation, you would usually expect the man to help her up or something. Seo Changbin just wasn't the regular man.

The said man walked to the pillar behind her and sat down there as if giving her the permission to clean his territory. Jukyung got up embarrassed with her cheeks flushed pink.

"Um, I will start with the cleaning then."

-

"Yes."

"Yes, it is Felix's one year death anniversary today."

Jukyung walked towards the same cell, the end of her shift for the day approaching. She peaked to look at the 6 figures standing there, talking to Changbin. And holly molly, this was the first time she had seen some humane emotions of the supposed murderer's face.

His cheeks were wet, tears rolling down and his eyes bloodshot red. He grasped tightly on the bars, trying to explain to them. Jukyung couldn't really hear what he was saying but, it was a heartbreaking sight. They- Stray Kids upon turning around- just shook their heads before leaving.

Jukyung stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. She didn't mean to see all this happen, but now, she knew that he was hurting. She felt something click in her. Belief. Sympathy. Fondness.

The day was 18th of January. Lee Felix's first death anniversary.

For whatever reason it was, she wanted to cherish Changbin. It was as if the powers in her were waking up again, making her feel the need to approach the broken man.

There he was sitting, now wiping his tears away with the back of his hand. Jukyung knew that she wasn't really allowed to do this, but, sometimes, you need to take risks.

She unlocked the door and went inside the cell. Changbin looked up at her with a face with some expressions now. Anger.

"You," he spoke to her for the first time, his intimidating gaze fixated on her. "Do you know how much I hate you?" He walked to her and Jukyung kept on taking steps backwards until her back hit the wall. Then, he bang his fist on the wall right next to where her face face, making Jukyung scared than she was ever before and jerk a little.

"The fucking same uniform, the gross boots and the same hair bun. Like every other shitty officer," he banged his fast on the same place again, his knuckles bleeding now.

Jukyung's eyes widened at that and for a moment she even considered aiding to his wounds. Changbin's jaw clenches as he watches her trying to divert her eyes away from him.

"Just looking at you triggers this thing in me. Moreover, that smile makes me want to ruin your life. After all, aren't those people the same kind who ruined my life completely?"

i was really sensitive about the woojin topic till yesterday, but, i made up ny mind now

i was really sensitive about the woojin topic till yesterday, but, i made up ny mind now. idk if you guys are going to hate me or what, but stray kids is 8 now. woojin has disappointed and disgusted me a lot. please check twitter for everything that you might not know. his entertainment company is fake and he made it up, also in his apology, he called such a triggering topic "weird". disgusting. he even promoted his solo activities. like wtf. apparently, he even used to bully jeongin and jisung. he even raped a fansite. wtf.

i will not support woojin anymore.