01 | miss flying kick

2nd January, 2017

2nd January, 2017

"You seriously thought that you could get away with this?" Her foot crashed on his jaw, making him fall back with a loud thud, making people's heads turn towards them.

"I am not a thief!" he yelled and got up, glaring at her, annoyed.

'Let's just run away before she gets to know.'

She smirked, then rolled her sleeves up. As she had expected, the man made a run for it in exactly 2 seconds. But, she wasn't slow either.

Stared all the people, with a her running after the thief. She stopped, her hands on her knees now as she tried to steady her breathing. It was hard for her to run with her...ladies holding her down. It was a struggle to have big ones.

"This bastard," she cussed, pulling her hair back into a ponytail, revealing her name plate that said Kim Jukyung, before going directly to the traffic control booth.

She put the red light on the traffic lights now and chased aftee the man, all the cars reaching a screeching stop and the drivers causing chaos.

She had finally caught the thief, kicking him to knock him out. A victorious smile was plastered on her face, but not for too long as when she turned around, she saw the mess she had made.

'Oh no,' she knew what it meant.

-

"A disciplinary action," the commisioner, whose belly always stuck out, spat out.

"You're here for only a month now and you already caused a chaos, Kim Jukyung!"

"I am sorry, this won't happen again!" She lowered her head, trying so hard not to read his mind.

"Well, I am sorry to break it to you, but, you have to be working in Unit B from now on. You are not suitable for Unit A."

Jukyung's head shot up at the commisioner's words. Unit B was a dreadful area. All with criminals that have commited heinous crimes: rapists and murderers.

"But, I didn't apply for that," she chewed on her lip, hoping that he would take his words back.

"I didn't sign up for your stupid mistakes either," the comissioner said before walking out.

"Fuck."

-

"Fuck."

Jukyung stared at the narrow alley, dark, with only psychotic laughter echoing throughout the place. She wasn't having it a tad bit. It was making her more nervous than furious.

I mean, why not? She was assigned to none other than Seo Changbin. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest and she was afraid that she might have a cardiac arrest anytime now.

Jukyung hugged her box with with her work necessities closer to herself as she walked to the end of the alley, where his jail cell was situated.

As she walked through the alley, she could see the criminal's heads turn to her direction, their eyes scanning her from head to toe shamelessly. It wasn't too long when she had finally escaped their perverted glances.

That's when her eyes fell on him. Angry eyes and blood.

Seo Changbin.

His eyes were blood shot red, blood dripping down his chin and his hands tied with a harness. His bare chest glistened with the sweat, his hair wet. A very torturous officer stood in front of Changbin with a baseball bat in his hand.

"It's been months. Just admit it already, bastard! Admit that you killed Lee Felix."

Jukyung's stomach churned as the bat then crashed and broke onto his chest. However, he didn't even wince.

'How is it even possible?' she thought, in utter disbelief.

"Loser," the officer spat out before walking out, leaving a junior officer to take care of the rest and unfasten the harness.

As soon as the officer was out of the sight, Changin yelled. Yelled like there was no tomorrow. Yelled in pain. It seemed like he didn't want the officer to see his pain and hear his yells.

Jukyung dropped her box, walking closer to his cell.

Scars. His face was bruised, his body black and blue making her feel sympathy on a whole different level. She knew that he was a murderer but still, Jukyung had this feeling.

She needed to meet his eyes to read his mimd, to know how he actually felt. She wanted to.

"They beat him up every other day. His life would've been easier if he just admits to it. Or else, torture," the officer who had just freed him from the harness, muttered, motioning to Changbin.

Jukyung eyed Changbin skeptically, "So when do I start looking after him?"

AAAAA HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED THE UNVEIL TRACK OF "CRAZY BASTARD" YET?

this was the first chapter, i hope this was well written. i didn't proof read it yet as school is a bitch.

thank you for reading, dolphins!!!