THANK YOU!!!

I just want to say thank you to all of you especially the ones who have been here since "Crush" (My first jariana book) That book was a mess and I was still learning how to write good books, but now I have evolved in my writing skills. (At least I think I have lol)

This will be the last Jariana book I'll ever publish, EVER! If you did enjoy the trilogy I'm glad. I started all of this in 2014 and it feels great to finally have an ending to something that took me soo long.
There were times were I didn't want to go one because I wasn't getting enough support on my books at the time. But there would just one person who would come and comment something to make me keep going to finish what I started. So Thank you if you commented on any of my chapters it really helped me continue all of this.

My favorite book has to be "Forever" that one was my peak lol. Although my favorite chapter is "Chapter 24: I'm so Into You" in the book "Crush"
There was also a point in that book where I took almost a year off because I didn't know what I was doing and everything sounded dumb lol. But you can see that as those chapters went on my writing got a little better, I began to get more descriptive and what not.

But again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sticking through this Jariana journey. Hope you enjoyed this series.

x- Savannah