|6| Love Me Harder

Justin::Bieber

Ever since Ariana stopped talking and hanging out with me. I've been at home sleeping and eating my life away, she was the only one who could get me out of the house when I couldn't do it myself. I leave her messages every other day, trying to get her to talk to me again.
After weeks of moping around, I finally get up and head to the studio. It was time to put my feelings into a song that everyone could relate to.

"Hey Justin." The receptionist greeted. "Booth two is all ready for you."
I smiled and walk down the hallway. I've had these lyrics in my head since last night and I needed to get them out asap. I opened up my notes in my phone and looked at them to re-jog my memory.

I wonder how I got by this week
I only touched you once
Lately, I can't find the beat
I used to feel the rush

I was the only one in the booth at the moment. I assume everyone was on their way. In the time being, I started the beats on my own.

"Welcome back." Khalil walked into the room. We did a little a hand shake, then he sat down next to me. "So how's everything?" He asked. "Could be better." I shrugged and played a measure of beats I just made. Then sang along with it.
"Slow song first? Something must be wrong." Khalil gave me a look that read 'I'm here for you talk to me'
"Yup. I'm always on the happy side of things, but this time I want to share a side no one sees."
"I'll let you do your thing. Let me add to this beat for you." He smiled. I continued to write more lyrics down.

And now I need you to feel a vibe
I need you to see the point
I need you to feel alive
I need you to fill the void
My insecurities are my own worst enemy, yeah
Something's not letting me
Move the way I used to

"I want to run it."
"Damn your done already?" Khalil asked, eyes wide. "Not completely, I just want to get the feel of it."
Khalil nodded and got everything ready to be recorded. It felt good to be back in the studio after so long.
He counted me down and then started the instrumental. It felt right. It felt that I was on the right track with this song. It was coming from my feelings of the last four months after Ariana and I's break up. Everyday I still think about how's she doing. I think if she feels the same way I do.

About forty minutes later, I finished the song and then everyone else that was supposed to come finally showed up. We started to write two more songs. The three songs I started today was all about Ariana. She was on my mind every moment of the day.

___________

I called Za and asked Khalil to come over after we were done at the studio. I just wanted to hang and the somehow turn the conversation and ask about Ariana. Which it happened.
"You have to move on from her." Khalil spoke. "Agreed." Za pipped in. "But I can't. She was something that made me happier than I really was."
"And you've tried to talk to her?" Khalil raised his eyebrows. "Countless times." I sighed. "She doesn't even answer me anymore."
"Well I don't know how to help. All I can say is keep trying if you want to." Khalil suggested. "I do know that you have to get her to trust you again."
"Now I disagree." Za leaned forward. "Don't try to get her back. Leave her in the dust, she don't want to be with you anymore Justin."

"Even if she doesn't want to be with me. I still want to have some sort of relationship with her."
"Then I say try." Khalil smiled. "Thanks I will." I grinned back. "I just have to figure out how."

_____________

It was the next day and I got out of bed with a new intention. The intention to gain everything that Ariana and I had back. She is top priority to me even if we aren't talking to each other.
The start of my day was like any normal routine. Wake up, get dressed, eat, and check whatever I needed to check.
I ended up leaving my house and going to buy some new clothes, then maybe meet up with some friends.
After I went and bought a couple new hoodies, I called Ryan to see if he wanted to hang out and eat. He said yes.
We met up at this little food place that was close to my house.

"We haven't talked in a minute." Ryan laughed as we sat down at our table. "I know. I've been somewhat busy." I said looking up at the sky then back at him.
"I can tell." He nodded. Ryan has been my friend for many years and has my back no matter what.
"How about you? What's life been like?" I asked with a smile. "Great. I don't remember being this happy in my life."
"I'm glad."
"Any new songs in your pocket?" Ryan wiggled his brows. I chuckled, "I have a couple that I just finished yesterday."
Ryan motioned his hand towards him. I pulled out my phone and handed it over to him.
"I'm only showing you one right now because I'm still deciding on if I want the others to be on the album." I explained as he placed it up to his ear. "What are you calling it?"
"Void."
Ryan nodded as if it was an approval from him.

As he was listening to it a group of paparazzis came towards us with cameras flashing.
"Justin!" One of them yelled, causing attention towards us. People began to migrate towards my name.
I smiled for the guy and turned back towards Ryan. It was my attempt to pretend that they're not there.
"Where's Ariana?" Another one spoke.
"Are you making new songs?"
"We heard you cheated on Ariana!"

I looked at them. And I answered their questions.

"Ariana is living her life the way she wants to." I grinned. "And I am making new music. He's actually listening to one of them right now."
Then the pap said his comment again, "We heard you cheated on Ariana. Is that true?" I gently shook my head, "I would never cheat on her. It may have looked like I did, but I swear on my life that I didn't."
All of them. Still snapping pictures. They really don't care about my love life, all they care about is making money and what not. Some are good. Some are bad. There are ones that flip the story and make you seem like the bad guy in the situation. When that's not the case.

"Thank you Justin." One said. "We will leave you alone now."
I waved 'bye' and turned back to Ryan. "The song makes complete sense." Ryan handed back my phone. "Yeah, Ariana and I are not on good terms at the moment."
"I can tell, by the song." Ryan looked concerned. "Are you sure you want people to know all about this?"
"I've never been so sure in my life."

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
You already now what I'm about to say.

SWEETENER IS AMAZING!!
My top favorites are:
-Breathin
-Everytime
-Goodnight n Go
-Sweetener
Which ones are your faves?

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think about this chapter😊
_________________

Song: Void - The Neighbourhood