|2| Love Me Harder

Ariana::Grande

It's noon, I'm laying in bed thinking about what I said to Scooter a couple hours ago. I was only speaking the truth, a couple weeks ago I thought Justin and I were going to be together, but he just had to go to that party at Selena's house. To say the least it was my fault I didn't stick to what I was going to do in the first place.

~4 Weeks ago~

I was in the middle of sleeping when I got a phone call from Brian, saying that he is at Selena Gomez's party and that he saw Justin there. I'm still a little sleepy, since I did just wake up from a nice nap. Once Brian hung up the phone, I went straight to Justin's contact, but didn't get an answer. I then called some of his friends to see if they knew what was going on or if any of them would answer their phones.

"Pick up pick up." I said as my phone rang. I didn't want to believe it, but it's Justin so I had to. I was gathering my purse and car keys. Within those couple of seconds the phone was answered, not by Justin.
"Ariana you should come to this party!" Za slurred through the phone. "Put Justin on the phone Za."
"Ariana just come!" He begged. "I'm on my way there, just put Justin on the phone!"

Za then mumbled under his breath as he handed the phone to Justin. He was already hammered, so his words were slurring when he talked and the loud music didn't help. I tried to make out what was happening at the party, but couldn't. "Ari you have to come over!" Justin chuckled, I shook my head. "Justin please just chill with the drinks until I get there, I don't want bad things happening to you."

"Whatever." He said and hung up the phone, I was taken by surprise. "He's never done that to me." I told myself. I quickly hopped in the car and drove to Selena's house, finding a parking spot was hard. It wasn't like I was going to stay there for a while anyway, I was just there to get Justin and leave with him.

The frist thing you are greeted with when you walk into the house was shots of tequila. I respectfully declined and went to search for Justin. There was people everywhere, there was people chilling on the staircase, living room, kitchen, out in the backyard, and I'm sure there were people in the bedrooms. The smell of alcohol mixed with fruits started to fill my lungs as I entered the kitchen, I was tempted, but I needed to exceed my goal first. 

As I turn the corner I hear people yelling, "Justin! Justin! Justin!" I groan and move towards the loudness.  I was starting to get nervous walking towards the crowd, before I engaged with him, I went to grab a drink and downed the whole thing. The stinging sensation of what I'm sure was vodka and pineapple going down my throat. I took a deep breath and pushed my way through. 

"Justin!" I yelled over everyone, but it wasn't loud enough. "Ariana!" I could faintly hear my name being called, I ignored it and kept moving in the direction of Justin. Right before I reached him, I was pulled back by someone. "You weren't going to say hi?!" Za yelled, pulling me into a hug. "I didn't see you and I can't really hear anyone right now." I awkwardly laughed. Za completely glossed over everything I said because the next thing I know is that I'm being dragged outside to take some shots.

"Za, I don't have time for this. I'm tired and need to go find Justin." Za immediately shook his head and handed me two shots. "Take these you'll feel so good."  In my mind, I knew I shouldn't take them, but I did anyway. I got "woos!" all around me and next thing you know, I'm taking more and more shots. Totally forgetting that I came here to get Justin and leave. I did end up leaving the party just not with Justin, I left at 3 in the morning and woke up to all my social media blowing up from last night...

Narrator::

After Ariana left things started to slow down a bit, people were starting to leave as the sun came up. Though, Justin and Za stayed over all night with some of Selena's friends and Selena of course. Justin during the party lost control of his mind and body, be was not aware of what was going on. The very last thing he remembers is practically talking on the phone with Ariana.

Sleeping arrangements that night were made by the hostess. She wanted Justin to herself and to herself she had him. There was no mention of Ariana that night when the two were alone. Selena was trying  to seduce Justin, but all Justin could think about was taking  a shower and going to sleep.

"Justin it's just us in this room." Selena bit her lip as she placed her hand on Justin's torso. Justin moved her hand off of him. "Come on." She pleaded, doing the same action. "I'm not in the mood Selena." Justin closed his eyes. She kept trying  to get him riled up, but he just wasn't going to.

Eventually Selena gave up and turned on her side, staring out of the window and watched night turn into day. She was determined to make Justin hers again, she wanted to be in the spotlight once again. Ariana was just someone in her way from getting to her prized possession.

--

It was now noon, Selena was still sound asleep, while Justin was foggy of what was happening and also what happened last night. He turns his head to see a body next to him, he smiles, not realizing who it is. For all he knows, it's Ariana. Justin starts to make way out of the bed and to the bathroom that is connected to the room. He walks in, does his business, and looks in the mirror. 

Out of the corner of his eye he sees a picture frame and thinks, "When did Ariana put this in here?" His eyes still not adjusted to the noon sun. He throws water on his face to make his vision clearer. It was a picture of  Selena and her friend, Courtney, at the beach. "Shit.." Justin mumbled under his breath and headed out of the room quickly and quietly, so he didn't wake up Selena.  The first step he took outside was a mess, the paparazzi was there waiting for someone to exit. 

"Justin are you with Selena after last night?!" One of them yelled. "Did you know Ariana was seen storming out of the house?!" Justin did a double take on what he said, but continued to his car. Justin quickly drove away from the house and went straight to his house.

"I need to call her."  He pulled out his phone and pressed her contact.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There will be a part 2 to the flashback!! I know I take forever to update my stories, but to be fair I am busy with school and packing up my house because I'm moving!! So I'm sorry

Tell me what you thought!!